Bengals v Ratbirds Pre-game

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Bengals1

Re: Bengals v Ratbirds Pre-game

Post by Bengals1 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:44 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:47 pm

Seriously? The NFL stands for Not For Long, and there are injuries. How in the world can you blame the crappy luck and the late roll up on Hendrickson and other injuries on Zach. Now I'm not saying he doesn't have his blame but you're reaching on this one old man!

My point is injuries are going to happen anyway, so what good does it do to hold out your starters in the preseason...?

I never blamed Zac for the injuries, try reading it again.

Seriously, how do you function in real life with such poor reading comprehension skills...?

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:30 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:44 pm
MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:47 pm

Seriously? The NFL stands for Not For Long, and there are injuries. How in the world can you blame the crappy luck and the late roll up on Hendrickson and other injuries on Zach. Now I'm not saying he doesn't have his blame but you're reaching on this one old man!

My point is injuries are going to happen anyway, so what good does it do to hold out your starters in the preseason...?

I never blamed Zac for the injuries, try reading it again.

Seriously, how do you function in real life with such poor reading comprehension skills...?
Are you always this douchy?

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:34 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:05 pm
Another point that can be made is that Zac deliberately does not play our starters in the preseason to keep them healthy. Thus, we have these slow starts where nobody's on the same page.

Look at our D-line and tell me how that strategies working out... :x
By the way you're blaming Zac on this by saying "how's that strategies working out". You can insult me all you want but what you meant by this is perfectly clear.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:36 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:34 pm
Bengals1 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:05 pm
Another point that can be made is that Zac deliberately does not play our starters in the preseason to keep them healthy. Thus, we have these slow starts where nobody's on the same page.

Look at our D-line and tell me how that strategies working out... :x
By the way you're blaming Zac on this by saying "how's that strategies working out". You can insult me all you want but what you meant by this is perfectly clear.
My point like I've said twice now, is what good does it do to keep your starters out of pre-season contact when injuries occur regardless? That strategy isn't working out.

I'm running out of ways to say the same thing...

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:34 pm

Its ok B1, your wife doesnt understand you either even though you have told her in multiple ways that your tally is more than a couple inches long. :lol:

Just saw where Trey was practicing full speed today. So not sure what thats all about. But we are wearing the white stripes on Thursday night. Hate to see those unis get tarnished with a primetime loss.
AJ McCarron = Superbowl Wins

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:00 pm

Charlie Goldsmith @CharlieG__
DE Trey Hendrickson (knee) is in uniform for today’s practice.

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:30 pm

HELL YES!!!!

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
The #Bengals have ruled out WR Tee Higgins, DE Sam Hubbard, and WR Andrei Iosivas for TNF. Meanwhile, after hyperextending his knee on Sunday, pass-rusher Trey Hendrickson is somehow full go and will play.

4256 Hits

Post by 4256 Hits » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:07 pm

orange_black wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:30 pm
HELL YES!!!!

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
The #Bengals have ruled out WR Tee Higgins, DE Sam Hubbard, and WR Andrei Iosivas for TNF. Meanwhile, after hyperextending his knee on Sunday, pass-rusher Trey Hendrickson is somehow full go and will play.
This season (injury/ crappy games) is costing Tee millions of dollars. Maybe it will be enough that he will re-sign with the Bengals.

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:19 pm

orange_black wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:30 pm
HELL YES!!!!

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
Dudes a f'ing machine! He's been one of my fav Bengals players since he's been here.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:19 am

No pressure.... 8-)