Re: Bengal vs Texans Game Day Thread

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:07 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:14 pm
MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:10 pm
Bengals1 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:50 pm
Our 1st round pick is quickly sliding into Bust territory. This upcoming game Thursday at Baltimore is going to be a make or break game for him I'm afraid. If you had to bet $100 on how he does where would you place your money...?
It's way too early for that kind of talk honestly.

I've seen him out there but he's had limited action this season. He's got a pretty good power rush and a high motor, I've seen a hit or two when he's in there and been like "damn that's a truck". He's just had very limited action at this point. I'm not going to judge until much later on him honestly, and you should probably do that same.
Unless the reason he's "limited in action" is because he's not showing anything in practice. I said he's sliding, I didn't say he's there yet.

Yet.
Fair...ish.....

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:40 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:07 pm
Fair...ish.....
Well, it looks right now like he might start Thursday night with all the current injuries to our D-line.

We'll know a lot more after that.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:19 pm

PessimistCarolina here....and we are screwed!!! Higgins, Hubbard and Hendrickson are as good as out. Scott is absolutely worthless. Our Dline can't stop a thing right now with a huge running game headed right at them Thursday night. We might literally give up 250 yards rushing when you factor in the 100 that Lamar will bank. Our Oline is going to look like swiss cheese against the Ravens rush. Our playcaller seems to not understand the value of moving the pocket and going heavy RPO to protect his QB.

So frustrated right now. We should be smoking the league this year and instead we are slowly slipping back towards a rebuild. We best be pulling out the entire playbook on Thursday. We have run out of time and 11 wins may not cut it this year.
AJ McCarron = Superbowl Wins

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:33 pm

Jay Morrison @ByJayMorrison
Crushed Ja’Marr Chase head to head Sunday...

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
The NFL has suspended #Texans LB Denzel Perryman for three games for repeated violations of playing rules intended to protect health and safety of players. Sunday was his 7th use of helmet foul.