Cats vs Rams Pre-Game Chatter & Predictions.

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Bengals1

Cats vs Rams Pre-Game Chatter & Predictions.

Post by Bengals1 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:59 pm

All white unis for the Monday Night game.

Rams are now a 6.5+ favorite.

No update at the moment on Burrow’s calf although it was reported he was walking around with no obvious limp and no brace or boot in the locker room after the Ravens game.

MeatHeadbengal

Re: Cats vs Rams Pre-Game Chatter & Predictions.

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:24 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:59 pm
All white unis for the Monday Night game.

Rams are now a 6.5+ favorite.

No update at the moment on Burrow’s calf although it was reported he was walking around with no obvious limp and no brace or boot in the locker room after the Ravens game.
I'm a betting man and I'll take the Bengals and the points.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:51 pm

I can tell you one thing for sure, if we start 0-3 this team and fanbase will fragment into 1,000 talking points. And Zac Taylor will be front and center. You simply cannot have a team with this much talent lose two games like we just did. This better be a definitive win.

I'll have to say history is on our side with our 0-2 start last year. I'll take the Bengals and the points on the bet, but I am really struggling with a outright win. Let's wait for more Burrow updates.
AJ McCarron = Superbowl Wins

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:30 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:51 pm
I can tell you one thing for sure, if we start 0-3 this team and fanbase will fragment into 1,000 talking points. And Zac Taylor will be front and center. You simply cannot have a team with this much talent lose two games like we just did.
Yeah, I tend to agree. If they drop this one and start 0-3 the howling will commence. And the vast amount of the criticism is going to be aimed directly at Zac.

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:15 pm

It's Burrow guys. We all wanted a leader and he's it. He's our go to. He's the one. He struggles the team struggles. He was out all summer - I know, not his fault, but it is what it is. Defensively, maybe we miss Bates and Bell more than we think. They were leaders, strong leaders. Yes, we have some talent in back, but they ain't it, yet.

Someone, Wilson, Reader, Hendrickson, someone is going to have to step up and lead this team, rather than leading by example. That's a good thing, but there's no voice right now. There's no one star player right now who's stepping up and saying let's fing go! It's like they are all waiting on eachother instead of taking the reigns.

They're sitting Burrow. He's way far being healthy. This I jury could lead to a Achilles tear and you don't want that. I say he might be out a month and when he comes back he's not going to be healthy. This kind of injury lingers forever. It's because he's outta shape. He again, didn't do much this summer and he's trying to keep up with guys who did? Forget about it. Ain't happening, that's why he keeps aggravating the calf. They're trying to get him in shape in 5 days what it took the rest of these guys 2 months plus to do ...again, ain't happening.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

TheBurn

Post by TheBurn » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:50 pm

Joe Burrow
Cincinnati Bengals

NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports Joe Burrow (calf) won’t be fully healthy “probably for some time”.
After tweaking his lingering calf injury in Week 2 against the Ravens, Burrow is iffy to suit up Monday night against the Rams. Bengals head coach Zac Taylor said Tuesday that he’s unsure whether Burrow will be a go for Week 3 and he’s not expected to practice until late in the week, if at all. Even if Burrow can gut it out, Rapoport said, he won’t be fully healthy for quite a while...

6h ago
Source: Ian Rapoport

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:04 pm

It's gotten this bad folks...

49ers & NFL News 24/7 @49ersSportsTalk
The Cincinnati #Bengals inquired with the #49ers regarding a potential trade for QB Brandon Allen, per source.
QB Joe Burrow dealing with a lingering calf injury and Cincy is considering adding Veteran QB depth.

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:40 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:04 pm
It's gotten this bad folks...

49ers & NFL News 24/7 @49ersSportsTalk
The Cincinnati #Bengals inquired with the #49ers regarding a potential trade for QB Brandon Allen, per source.
QB Joe Burrow dealing with a lingering calf injury and Cincy is considering adding Veteran QB depth.
Yeah what i said earlier. I honestly don't see Burrow being 100% all season. Just is what it is. He tried getting in shape to fast and fucked his muscle up. It don't heal over night. And the more he plays the worse it's going to get, or hes going to keep reaggravating it. Or worse, tear am Achilles then he's looking at 12 to 18 months coming back.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:03 pm

Remember when KC fans said he wasn't good enough to play LT...

Parker Blake @ParkerBlake60
🚨WEEK 2 GRADES🚨

Overall Grades:

Best: Orlando Brown Jr. - 90.83
Worst: Cordell Volson - 50.00

Run Blocking

Best: Ted Karras - 100.00
Worst: Alex Cappa - 56.67

Pass Protection

Best: Orlando Brown Jr. - 90.00
Worst: Cordell Volson - 37.78

4 Pressures, 7 Hits, 1 Sack

TheBurn

Post by TheBurn » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:19 am

if Burrow plays: Cats 30, Rams 20
if not: Rams 27, Cats 13 :oops: