Re: Joe Burrow's knee

Post by Zoo » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:22 am

orange_black wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:15 am
Zoo wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:08 am
Sprained MCL in his right knee.
this is no good.

70 sacks this year.... not including all the time he just got it off and still took a hit.... I hope SoP is not so stoopid to think this is adequate... or that only a slight adjustment is necessary.... the Oline needs to be massively overhauled into the best group on the team. period. Burrow's future ... and with that, the Bengals future depends on it.
In my opinion for this to work. These linemen also need to work together whoever they are. These guys should become best friends. You can't just show up and think doing your best is good enough. You have to push the guy next to you to be better than you.

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:36 am

Zoo wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:22 am
orange_black wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:15 am
Zoo wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:08 am
Sprained MCL in his right knee.
this is no good.

70 sacks this year.... not including all the time he just got it off and still took a hit.... I hope SoP is not so stoopid to think this is adequate... or that only a slight adjustment is necessary.... the Oline needs to be massively overhauled into the best group on the team. period. Burrow's future ... and with that, the Bengals future depends on it.
In my opinion for this to work. These linemen also need to work together whoever they are. These guys should become best friends. You can't just show up and think doing your best is good enough. You have to push the guy next to you to be better than you.
Spain was doing a lot of come together stuff this season. Having O-line dinners and keeping everyone together, he's a must resign but find folks to compete for his spot.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:40 pm

Paul Dehner Jr.@pauldehnerjr· you are looking for Zac Taylor to throw his offensive line under the bus or talk about needing to replace people 72 hours after the Super Bowl you haven't listened to a single press conference he has ever held

Zoo

Post by Zoo » Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:51 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:40 pm
Paul Dehner Jr.@pauldehnerjr· you are looking for Zac Taylor to throw his offensive line under the bus or talk about needing to replace people 72 hours after the Super Bowl you haven't listened to a single press conference he has ever held
I think Zac did what he needed to do. Right now you deal with what you have. You just don't toss everyone to the curb and bring in new guys. You wait and start with free agency. Then you look towards the draft. Everyone knows we need to get better on the line. And to put it mildly. If it doesn't get addressed, Burrow is not going to hang around.

Aceking
Site Admin

Post by Aceking » Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:55 pm

Adding to the doom and gloom... a friend of mine, a Colts fan, put it best... "If you don't fix this, he's going to be the next Andrew Luck."

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:38 pm

Aceking wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:55 pm
Adding to the doom and gloom... a friend of mine, a Colts fan, put it best... "If you don't fix this, he's going to be the next Andrew Luck."
ive seen multiple compare Burrow's situation to Luck's....

MIKIE, THAT IS NO GOOD. FIX THE (@*#&$@# OLINE!!!!!