NFL News & Notes

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Jmble

Re: NFL News & Notes

Post by Jmble » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:10 pm

I don't get it. I'd have stuck with Washington Football Team. It sounded like a joke at first, but it actually has a nice ring to it and it gives them an identity that's different from everybody else.

Washington sounds like a minor league baseball team to me.

Exile

Post by Exile » Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:00 pm

Jmble wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:10 pm
I don't get it. I'd have stuck with Washington Football Team. It sounded like a joke at first, but it actually has a nice ring to it and it gives them an identity that's different from everybody else.

Washington sounds like a minor league baseball team to me.
Yeah, WFT kinda grew on me. Tbh, every new name and logo feels a bit minor league: Guardians, Commanders, whatever. But I expect that within a few years, if not sooner, they’ll all seem fine. 🤷🏼‍♂️

4256 Hits

Post by 4256 Hits » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:06 pm

Washington Football Team was stupid when they came up with it, it still was stupid and would have always been stupid.

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:21 pm

4256 Hits wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:06 pm
Washington Football Team was stupid when they came up with it, it still was stupid and would have always been stupid.
Totally Agree
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

Zoo

Post by Zoo » Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:05 pm

Kevin O' Connell has officially been named Head coach of the Vikings.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:02 pm

And now for something really important..... 8-)

Aaron Rodgers and Shailene Woodley are done.

A source close to Rodgers confirms to PEOPLE that the NFL star, 38, and the actress, 30, have split, just over one year after he made the surprise announcement that they were engaged.

"It was an amicable split; it just wasn't working," the source says. "They're very different people with busy careers and there were obstacles that they couldn't surmount. They will remain friendly; there's no bad blood and no drama. It just didn't work out for them."

Zoo

Post by Zoo » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:14 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:02 pm

A source close to Rodgers confirms to PEOPLE that the NFL star, 38, and the actress, 30, have split, just over one year after he made the surprise announcement that they were engaged.

"It was an amicable split; it just wasn't working," the source says. "They're very different people with busy careers and there were obstacles that they couldn't surmount. They will remain friendly; there's no bad blood and no drama. It just didn't work out for them."
Have no idea who she is. But, I could understand why though. Women, especially straight ones usually prefer men with balls.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:40 pm

Zoo wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:14 pm
Bengals1 wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:02 pm

Have no idea who she is. But, I could understand why though. Women, especially straight ones usually prefer men with balls.
Rodgers will die a lonely man because he's a total asshat with an arrogant streak that rivals Jake Paul in his MMA hype videos. Nothing to do with his personal choices ,etc. He's been a tool for a long time.
AJ McCarron = Superbowl Wins

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:11 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:40 pm
Rodgers will die a lonely man because he's a total asshat with an arrogant streak that rivals Jake Paul in his MMA hype videos. Nothing to do with his personal choices ,etc. He's been a tool for a long time.
Ahem...........

Meat found a mate. :?

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:12 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:11 pm
stripesincarolina wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:40 pm
Ahem...........

Meat found a mate. :?
I thought I was the resident asshole of the this bunch?

I need a mate too dammit!
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.