Super Bowl LVI Cats v Rams Chatter & Predictions

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Bengals1

Re: Super Bowl LVI Cats v Rams Chatter & Predictions

Post by Bengals1 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:40 am

The point spread started at 3.5 went up to 4 and is now back to 3.5.

For whatever that's worth....

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:39 pm

Although the NFL is rigged and they clearly want to put LA over. Wonder if goodell and refs will let the bengals come spoil their LA market saturation plan

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:59 am

I was half awake when I saw this poll this morning so I'm not sure of the source, but supposedly the betting has swung 71% for a Bengals win?? Lotta folks discounting an incredibly high powered Rams offense in favor of the girl with the glass slipper. Not sure this line should be anything better than 50-50.
AJ McCarron = Superbowl Wins

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:22 am

Joe burrow vs the guy who played qb for the lions last year? Gimme Joe brrr

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:01 pm

I'm absolutely lost. I dont even know how to get excited for this game. Although I am excited. I was down with Covid (and I mean down hard) the last two games and could do little more than lay under my Bengals blanket and try not to fall asleep. Much better now, but I cant even figure out how to turn this into an event. I feel so unexpectedly out of place in the Superbowl. I guess thats what will make this so sweet on Sunday.

I still dont have all my energy back so maybe thats what it is. But I really just want to eat Skyline and get in somebodys face and talk smack. I dont even know any Rams fans!! Ugh!

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:23 pm

talk about bitter x-gf, Carson open's his mouth again and just makes a complete fool of himself.

https://youtu.be/188zwOTC2jU

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:58 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:23 pm
talk about bitter x-gf, Carson open's his mouth again and just makes a complete fool of himself.

https://youtu.be/188zwOTC2jU
My goodness. Does Carson still have night sweats over this?? Does he realize there was an entire Andy Dalton era with 5 playoff appearances and 2 AFCN Championships after him??? Yes I sympathized with him at the time and rightfully so. But geez Carson, organizational change doesnt mean SoP is going to send you a gift pack of strawberries, stroke your ego and let you take the Lumina out for a weekend. Move on douchebag.

Jmble

Post by Jmble » Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:02 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:01 pm
I'm absolutely lost. I dont even know how to get excited for this game. Although I am excited. I was down with Covid (and I mean down hard) the last two games and could do little more than lay under my Bengals blanket and try not to fall asleep. Much better now, but I cant even figure out how to turn this into an event. I feel so unexpectedly out of place in the Superbowl. I guess thats what will make this so sweet on Sunday.

I still dont have all my energy back so maybe thats what it is. But I really just want to eat Skyline and get in somebodys face and talk smack. I dont even know any Rams fans!! Ugh!
It's not just you. It's just a weird feeling. It's hard to know what feel. I'm still stuck on the fact that after the Bengals last game I usually have a whole lot of playoff football left to watch. Instead we are playing in the last game of the season and it's only going to be a month until the new NFL year begins.

By the way, Nobody knows and Rams fans. I'm not entirely sure they actually exist.

Zoo

Post by Zoo » Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:23 pm

Jmble wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:02 pm
stripesincarolina wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:01 pm

It's not just you. It's just a weird feeling. It's hard to know what feel. I'm still stuck on the fact that after the Bengals last game I usually have a whole lot of playoff football left to watch. Instead we are playing in the last game of the season and it's only going to be a month until the new NFL year begins.

By the way, Nobody knows and Rams fans. I'm not entirely sure they actually exist.
I know of at least one die hard fan. Haven't talked to him in years.
But, their fan base probably does exist in Southern California. I don't think it's as big as what we have here in Cincinnati. But neither team has the fan base outside of their hometown like Cowboys, Raiders, Bears and Shitsburg. But, I'm sure Burrow and Chase could very well change that.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:06 pm

Of course growing up in Southern California after moving from Ohio I know lots of Rams fans. In fact, I've heard from some old friends I haven't heard from in decades letting me know that while they're happy for me they still have to root for their childhood team, etc...

I've largely stayed away from the hype this week. No Sports Center or Colin Cowherd etc... I only tune in the GMFB to gawk at Kay Adams and then turn the channel to the news.

It's just so hard to believe we made it this far. I'm still not sure we really did.... :?