Bengals Related News & Notes

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
orange_black

Re: Bengals Related News & Notes

Post by orange_black » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:37 pm

looks like Hendrickson is good to goooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

LFGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

https://twitter.com/Nati_Sports/status/ ... 8751750148

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:01 pm

orange_black wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:34 pm
question:

are we not expecting to stack the box and make tannehill beat us?

if so..... it seems like these 2 vets we signed for rotation should be ok????
That's my plan. Contain him in the pocket and shut down their running game. I'll take Bates, Apple, Woozie and Hilton any day against Tannehill under pressure.
Seeking Superbowls

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:35 pm

This was a fun 30 minutes.

https://youtu.be/ezxR1h5RItI
Seeking Superbowls

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:12 am

Jay Morrison @JayMorrisonATH
The #Bengals have re-signed Xavier Su'a-Filo to the practice squad.

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:50 pm

I was listening to 700 wlw and do you all realize that Mikey wasn't at the game Saturday. He had a "slight case of covid". This guy hasn't missed a game or practice in over 30 years and the one time he misses we win a playoff game. Let that sink in. BTW, reports are he'll be in Tennessee watching tomorrow.. anyone wanna bet we lose??
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:48 pm

Joe Bananas wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:50 pm
I was listening to 700 wlw and do you all realize that Mikey wasn't at the game Saturday. He had a "slight case of covid". This guy hasn't missed a game or practice in over 30 years and the one time he misses we win a playoff game. Let that sink in. BTW, reports are he'll be in Tennessee watching tomorrow.. anyone wanna bet we lose??
That was a massive kick in the nuts JB. You could have withheld that from us. Now my anxiety just went thru the roof about this game.
Seeking Superbowls

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:24 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:48 pm
Joe Bananas wrote:
That was a massive kick in the nuts JB. You could have withheld that from us. Now my anxiety just went thru the roof about this game.
Ikr. On my way to work I heard it and when they said that my first thought was gee no wonder we won and my second thought was gee no wonder we'll lose lol

Nah. I think we can beat the Titans. We contain Henry and make Tannehill chuck it and hopefully get a pick or two.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:41 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Joe Bananas wrote:
Perhaps the Lumina will break down on the way.....

Joe the Sot

Post by Joe the Sot » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:01 am

Bengals1 wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:41 pm
stripesincarolina wrote:
Joe Bananas wrote:
😂 I don’t believe in all that shite myself and certainly don’t think this team does. Imagine how much it sucks to be SoP having waited all these years and miss the game🥴

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:52 am

Joe the Sot wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:01 am
Bengals1 wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:41 pm
stripesincarolina wrote:

😂 I don’t believe in all that shite myself and certainly don’t think this team does. Imagine how much it sucks to be SoP having waited all these years and miss the game🥴
I'm with you on this one. If I was the owner of this team, I would be involved and constantly there. It would kill me to miss a game.