Bengals v Raiders Play-Off Chatter & Predictions.

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Bengals1

Bengals v Raiders Play-Off Chatter & Predictions.

Post by Bengals1 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:06 am

Lance McAlister @LanceMcAlister
#Bengals open as 6 point favorite vs Raiders
Total: 48.5

skycruiser

Re: Bengals v Raiders Play-Off Chatter & Predictions.

Post by skycruiser » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:48 am

The biggest hottest topic of this game is clearly that I’ll be on a plane until 30 mins before kick off with no way to DVR the game

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:44 pm

Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr)
Here comes everyone back off the #Bengals reserve/COVID-19 list:
Vonn Bell, Trey Hendrickson, B.J. Hill, Trey Hopkins, Joe Mixon, Larry Ogunjobi and Quinton Spain.

4256 Hits

Post by 4256 Hits » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:54 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:44 pm
Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr)
Here comes everyone back off the #Bengals reserve/COVID-19 list:
Vonn Bell, Trey Hendrickson, B.J. Hill, Trey Hopkins, Joe Mixon, Larry Ogunjobi and Quinton Spain.
Now stop f'king testing them.

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:57 pm

how are ya'll feeling about this being the Raiders? seems like the easiest matchup but they are super hot and not the same team we played a month ago

4256 Hits

Post by 4256 Hits » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:52 pm

skycruiser wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:57 pm
how are ya'll feeling about this being the Raiders? seems like the easiest matchup but they are super hot and not the same team we played a month ago
That game last night had to take something out of them both emotionally and physically.

Plus are they really that good? In games that didn't to overtime they had 6 wins with 7 loses.

They would be my first choice to play in round 1.

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:57 pm

skycruiser wrote:
Yeah, agreed. Wheeled off 4 in a row to make playoffs and honestly, beat a good up and coming Chargers team.

Mixon had a great game against them last time. Can he do it again? Seems like keeping Burrow in shotgun and chucking it has worked the last 4 or 5 games. But e entually we're going to need our running game back. Yes, I believe in chucking it, but I also believe in a balance and I also believe there's a d coord somewhere who's working on shutting this offense down soon.

We can't afford to have a bad game. We can't afford to play like we did against thr Jets, Bears and expect to win. A game from all three phases. I'd like to see Mixon set the tone because Carr threw for over 4800 yards this season, so I'd like to keep him off the field as much as we can. He can sling with the best of em. Their defense seems to be better than it was when we played them last.

Man. I dunno. I think, hopefully we match up against them well. I just want a win, that's all. I don't want to see this team play like ass Saturday. This is it man. Balls to the wall is now.

So how do I feel about Saturday? More than 50-50 us. I'd say 55-45 us. I'm not talking about the score. Just winning. Their hot right now but so are we. Who cools off first? Only Saturday will tell....
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:59 pm

4256 Hits wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:52 pm
skycruiser wrote:
That game last night had to take something out of them both emotionally and physically.

Plus are they really that good? In games that didn't to overtime they had 6 wins with 7 loses.

They would be my first choice to play in round 1.
Good points. You would think last night took some outta them.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

Jmble

Post by Jmble » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:24 pm

Our last Playoff win came in 1990 against the Houston Oilers, winning 41-14.

The following game was Bengals vs Raiders. The infamous Bo Jackson injury. We lost that game and haven't won since.

This weekend will bring the "Bo Jackson curse" full circle and the Bengals will close whatever Hell of a Demon filled door that was open in 1990.

This will be the dawning of new era of Bengals football!

Who Dey!

Incidentally, if we do beat the Raiders, and seeding holds up, we would be following that game up with the Tennessee Titans. Who, as we all know were the Houston Oilers. It's all falling into place!

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:01 pm

Jmble wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:24 pm
Our last Playoff win came in 1990 against the Houston Oilers, winning 41-14.

The following game was Bengals vs Raiders. The infamous Bo Jackson injury. We lost that game and haven't won since.

This weekend will bring the "Bo Jackson curse" full circle and the Bengals will close whatever Hell of a Demon filled door that was open in 1990.

This will be the dawning of new era of Bengals football!

Who Dey!

Incidentally, if we do beat the Raiders, and seeding holds up, we would be following that game up with the Tennessee Titans. Who, as we all know were the Houston Oilers. It's all falling into place!
this is so great. imagine that scenario playing out

so WHEN we beat the raiders we wouldn't for sure play the titans right? if a lower seed beats the cheifs or bills they would play the higher seed?