Evan McPherson - nine 50+ yarders
Eli Apple - playing really well.

4256 Hits

Re: Bengals Related News & Notes

Post by 4256 Hits » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:06 pm

And Boyd could be a 3rd 1000 receiver.

Josh Kirkendall
@Josh_Kirkendall
#Bengals are the first team in NFL history with a 4,000-yard passer, 1,000-yard rusher and two 1,000-yard receivers that are all under the age of 26 in the same season.

4256 Hits

Post by 4256 Hits » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:06 pm

Ben Baby
@Ben_Baby
·
4h
Joe Burrow's 941 passing against Baltimore this season sets the NFL for the most against one team in a single season

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:29 pm

4256 Hits wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:06 pm
And Boyd could be a 3rd 1000 receiver.

Josh Kirkendall
@Josh_Kirkendall
#Bengals are the first team in NFL history with a 4,000-yard passer, 1,000-yard rusher and two 1,000-yard receivers that are all under the age of 26 in the same season.
And 5 will get you 10 we don't resign half of them .....

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:58 pm

Bengals just put Brandon Allen on the Covid list. So help me God if Zac was stupid enough to have Joe Burrow around anyone else the last week given what is going on around the league I will burn an effigy of Mike Brown in my silent protest.

He cannot be that ignorant, can he?
AJ McCarron = Superbowl Wins

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:25 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:58 pm
Bengals just put Brandon Allen on the Covid list. So help me God if Zac was stupid enough to have Joe Burrow around anyone else the last week given what is going on around the league I will burn an effigy of Mike Brown in my silent protest.

Mike Petraglia (@Trags)
Encouraging news from Zac Taylor on Joe Burrow, per Brandon Allen going on COVID list. Asked Taylor about concern level and he says Burrow should not have to test this week as he was not a close contact and they do not expect Burrow's availability to be a concern.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:26 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:25 pm
stripesincarolina wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:58 pm

Mike Petraglia (@Trags)
Encouraging news from Zac Taylor on Joe Burrow, per Brandon Allen going on COVID list. Asked Taylor about concern level and he says Burrow should not have to test this week as he was not a close contact and they do not expect Burrow's availability to be a concern.
Whew!!

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:30 pm

Burrow nails the swag for the Oline.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX_vqUsvu8a ... 5976D2E48F

Make sure you swipe to watch the video.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:34 pm

DJ Reader has been activated from the Covid list. This is a HUGE win. Assuming we have no more players fall prey to the list between now and Sunday, we should be as healthy as we can possibly get barring the few injuries we know about. Losing Pratt really, really hurts. I don't think Logan Wilson will be back in the regular season but maybe we could see him for a playoff game.

EDIT - I may be wrong on Wilson, and hope I am. Just caught this from an article on the dotcom:

"Germaine tested positive today, so that's one that's just really kind of like we said the other day a crap shoot at that point. The other guys are more encouraging," said Taylor, who thought on Monday Wilson wasn't going to be able to go this week.

"I'm a little more optimistic today than I was on Monday. It has nothing to do with Germaine testing positive. Just the way Logan's feeling, and so he's going to get out there today and start moving around a little bit. That's kind of the last step we needed to see from him and see how he feels physically as he moves around. So, I don't have any predictions on what Sunday will look like for him yet. But that's an encouraging big step to get him out there for practice today."

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:24 am

stripesincarolina wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:34 pm
DJ Reader has been activated from the Covid list. This is a HUGE win. Assuming we have no more players fall prey to the list between now and Sunday, we should be as healthy as we can possibly get barring the few injuries we know about. Losing Pratt really, really hurts. I don't think Logan Wilson will be back in the regular season but maybe we could see him for a playoff game.

EDIT - I may be wrong on Wilson, and hope I am. Just caught this from an article on the dotcom:

"Germaine tested positive today, so that's one that's just really kind of like we said the other day a crap shoot at that point. The other guys are more encouraging," said Taylor, who thought on Monday Wilson wasn't going to be able to go this week.

"I'm a little more optimistic today than I was on Monday. It has nothing to do with Germaine testing positive. Just the way Logan's feeling, and so he's going to get out there today and start moving around a little bit. That's kind of the last step we needed to see from him and see how he feels physically as he moves around. So, I don't have any predictions on what Sunday will look like for him yet. But that's an encouraging big step to get him out there for practice today."
Zach's presser on Wednesday he stated that Wilson was a full participant in practice and was looking good for Sunday.