Cats vs Pack Prediction and Chat Thread.

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Bengals1

Cats vs Pack Prediction and Chat Thread.

Post by Bengals1 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:31 pm

After a horrible first game the Pack is back. Are the Bengals up to the task....?

What say you....?

Joe the Sot

Re: Cats vs Pack Prediction and Chat Thread.

Post by Joe the Sot » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:23 am

Sure they are ;)
I am going with a 30-21 victory for the Bengals. I think without Mixon, JB will strap it up and get a tonne of yards.
The constant caveat is the oline but mark me down as a believer :mrgreen:

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:51 am

Assuming week 1 was a bigtime outlier given their performance the last three weeks, the Packers are good for 28 points a game avg. They just scored 3 more points than we did on a common opponent, and that was with TJ Watt. The Bengals, so far, are not good for 28 points a game. So as much as I hate to say it, this ain't our matchup right now without Mixon. Still no word on Higgins & Bates but I would not expect them to be sharp in their first game back.

Packers 30
Bengals 27
AJ McCarron = Superbowl Wins

Jmble

Post by Jmble » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:51 am

We lose. We just are not on that level yet. They just have too many offensive weapons for us to cover. If Bates and Awuzie can't go, Eli Apple is going to get picked apart. I say we lose by at least ten.

Having said that, I hope to Hell that they prove me wrong.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:57 pm

Jmble pretty much nailed it. Let's face it guys, we've beaten the Vikings, Steelers and Jags. Three pretty poor teams. Don't get me wrong, we should be beating these types of teams but until and unless we beat somebody really good we haven't really arrived......yet.

Pack 24
Cats 20

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:09 pm

I think I seen where Higgins was upgraded to questionable whereas he was out- according to the FFL in in.

It is going to take a horrible, horrible game by the Pack to lose. Like someone said, if Awuzie and Bates are out then Rodgers is going to throw....alot. and their rb Jones is having a good year.

I honestly can't see them holding Rodgers and company to under 30 points and I can't see us getting anymore than 30.

Their defense ain't that good, but if our 2 starters on defense is out then I can't see the pack getting off the field much at all and they'll have the majority of clock time.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:36 am

Agree with Joe. If awoozie and bates are out we have no chance. If they’re in, we still have no chance.

Pack 31
Cats 19

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:58 pm

So seems our injury report is getting longer, I'm seeing Hopkins on there for Knee and that's concerning.

With that said we still have a healthy Burrow and I wouldn't bet against that guy, even going against Rogers...

I like our defense and I think we'll hold the Packers under 30. It's hard to win on the road in the NFL and Burrow is getting better and better each week. Tee Higgins should be back and our offense will have a lot of weapons even without having Mixon. Evans will have to step up and I feel he can, and in the pass game.

Bengals handle business but win with a last second FG.

Bengals 30
Packers 28

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:51 am

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:58 pm
So seems our injury report is getting longer, I'm seeing Hopkins on there for Knee and that's concerning.

With that said we still have a healthy Burrow and I wouldn't bet against that guy, even going against Rogers...

I like our defense and I think we'll hold the Packers under 30. It's hard to win on the road in the NFL and Burrow is getting better and better each week. Tee Higgins should be back and our offense will have a lot of weapons even without having Mixon. Evans will have to step up and I feel he can, and in the pass game.

Bengals handle business but win with a last second FG.

Bengals 30
Packers 28
It wont change your prediction, maybe the margin, but this game is at home not GB.
AJ McCarron = Superbowl Wins

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:01 am

stripesincarolina wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:51 am
It wont change your prediction, maybe the margin, but this game is at home not GB.
Since Meat is picking the Bengals I assume he meant its hard for the Packers to win on the road.