Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Bengals1

Re: Draft Day!

Post by Bengals1 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:37 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:29 pm
Bengals1 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:15 pm
I could have a lot of fun with a name like Radnuts.... 8-)
I swear your whole Sadona life is a lie and you really live in a 1972 Coachman next to the West Virginia Turnpike. I know I've seen you there. You had a Bengals seat cover on your 1990 Cub Cadet mower that quit running in 2001 yet you sit on it every day and drink a PBR while watching for a tricked out Kenworth with a loud jake brake to go screaming by so you can yell "git 'em son!" while your skinny tweaker neighbor Ginny (who happens to be hot except for her missing tweaker teeth) winks her approval at you.

Yep, that was me going past you a few weeks ago thinking to myself "what kind of a douchebag puts a Bengals seat cover on a broke ass mower"? I'm 100% certain that was you.
It also happens to be Mrs. Stripes nickname for me.... ;)

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:43 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Bengals1 wrote:
I swear your whole Sadona life is a lie and you really live in a 1972 Coachman next to the West Virginia Turnpike. I know I've seen you there. You had a Bengals seat cover on your 1990 Cub Cadet mower that quit running in 2001 yet you sit on it every day and drink a PBR while watching for a tricked out Kenworth with a loud jake brake to go screaming by so you can yell "git 'em son!" while your skinny tweaker neighbor Ginny (who happens to be hot except for her missing tweaker teeth) winks her approval at you.

Yep, that was me going past you a few weeks ago thinking to myself "what kind of a douchebag puts a Bengals seat cover on a broke ass mower"? I'm 100% certain that was you.
If there was an OSF hall of fame of posts, this would be the poster child

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:48 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:37 pm
stripesincarolina wrote:
Bengals1 wrote:

It also happens to be Mrs. Stripes nickname for me.... ;)
I already told ya you old fart, she can call you Tiger King for all I care as long as you deal with all her shit she dumps on me throughout the week. Surely you dont think All in the Family was a TV show?! That was a documentary! 😂

Radnutz my ass.....more like Sad Sack.
AJ McCarron = Superbowl Wins

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:38 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Bengals1 wrote:

Post of the year!!!