Be careful this Holiday Season!

Talk about whatever is on your mind.

Be careful this Holiday Season!

Postby MeatHeadbengal » December 23rd, 2012, 4:28 pm

I would like to share a little tidbit a day after my christmas and holiday season has been destroyed by one selfless act. My wife and I went out Saturday to do some grocery shopping and picked up her wedding ring along with other stuff we needed to finish up. We decided to go out for an early dinner and headed to outback steakhouse. While eating our car was broken into which was parked right by the front door of the restaurant. Her wedding ring and my hunting bow were stolen with not a single glimpse of evidence of someone breaking into my car. After the police report and everything else, please please don't keep anything of value in your car. The police officer said she had seen where a robber broke into a car with a shoe string in 5 second. We literally only had the ring in our possession for about 20 mins and now were out and just dumbfounded.

Be safe this holiday season and make sure you know what can happen if your not!
MeatHeadbengal

Re: Be careful this Holiday Season!

Postby orange_black » December 26th, 2012, 2:33 pm

that sux. sorry that happened Meat.

My wife and I had our house broken into and they took my nice LCD TV and my playstation 3 and my wii a few years ago.

It sucks. such a feeling of violation.

Other than that, I hope your holiday season goes well!
WHODEY BITC... i mean... PEOPLE!!!!
orange_black

Re: Be careful this Holiday Season!

Postby MeatHeadbengal » December 27th, 2012, 9:20 am

orange_black wrote:that sux. sorry that happened Meat.

My wife and I had our house broken into and they took my nice LCD TV and my playstation 3 and my wii a few years ago.

It sucks. such a feeling of violation.

Other than that, I hope your holiday season goes well!

Well I had no clue it was that easy to break into a car. I'm doing better my wife on the other hand is taking it hard since she didn't even get a chance to see the ring. I'm more worried about my hunting bow but I can't say that to her.
MeatHeadbengal

Return to Off Topic