2012 OSF FFL

Talk about whatever is on your mind.

Re: 2012 OSF FFL

Postby MeatHeadbengal » December 14th, 2012, 10:38 am

Deadcat wrote:Losers should feel like losers!

Well of all people Bengals fans should have a losers bracket!
MeatHeadbengal

Postby Exile » December 17th, 2012, 5:03 pm

Whew! I forgot to fuss with my lineup before I left for church, and when I got back saw that I'd left Bradshaw in, even though he was by that time ruled out. I mean, I'd intentionally picked up a couple running back options to replace him if he was out, and then I hadn't swapped him out. And even though I had a pretty big lead as the afternoon games came to a close, the Sugar Reys had several players playing. But hey, I also still had Tom Brady. And then they spent the first half of the night game scaring the bejesus out of me, as Kaepernick and Gore were going wild and Brady was going mild. Thankfully, he didn't pull an Eli Manning (that was my other league) and score negative points. My kicker did, but F kickers.

Looks like it's me and Jr. next week. If we'd played this week, it would have been a .12-point win, which would have been pretty exciting. Next week, it will probably be a blow-out one way or the other or, better yet, the two of us will have the two lowest scores in the league.
Exile

Postby bengal fan 76 » December 18th, 2012, 4:20 pm

Congrats Exile... I was starting to feel a little hopeful after that first half of the Sunday night game. As I was reading your post I had to chuckle as I was looking and thought WOW he left Bradshaw in.. I am going to SO win this... HA HA Tynes totally blew it for him... MAN Kaepernick and Gore are ON FIRE... and BRADY is sucking big time... awwwwwwwwwww crap.... so again congrats and best of luck to you in the final.
bengal fan 76

Postby Deadcat » December 19th, 2012, 11:54 am

While I can't be the champion, I'm going to enjoy going Chris Brown on you 76! No mercy to women!
Deadcat

Postby bengal fan 76 » December 19th, 2012, 2:01 pm

It is SO ON!!!! I WILL MEDAL this year!!!
bengal fan 76

Postby Deadcat » December 20th, 2012, 9:25 am

I will NOT lose to anyone who compares the olympics to the NFL. There is no medals. We both have already lost. This is just my chance to inflict more pain on another team. My record shows that I was the best team this year and someone just got lucky when it counts. I demand an asterix by their title!
Deadcat

Postby 4256 Hits » December 20th, 2012, 10:17 am

Since my son is not around I am going to take up the battle for him. Not only did he crush your ass in the semi's he was also the highest scoring team in the league. He will he cruse to victory in the finals and prove he has the best team while I go on to take the consilation braket. 8-) 8-) And I will party like I just won the NIT.
4256 Hits

Postby TheBurn » December 20th, 2012, 10:34 am

Daaaang... I am so diggin' all this trash talkin'!
Can't wait til next season :mrgreen:
TheBurn

Postby Deadcat » December 20th, 2012, 12:31 pm

I'm glad your boy has Dad to fight his battles. But I claim to be the rightful owner of the championship cheated out by bad luck. :)

On that note, I am in four leagues this year. I finished first in two for the regular season and was highest scorer in another. The two I finished first in pay nothing for the regular season and I have been bounced in both. The one I was the highest scorer pays $800 for regular season champ and $100 for highest scorer. The playoff champs, which I am still in the running for, gets another $100. Sucks. I should at least break even this year.

The fourth league is with my high school friends. That league has deteriorated to the point that only half the league does anything after the draft to include trades, free agent pickups, smack talk. I got sick of it and gave my notice that this was my final year. I've been in that league for 10 years. Oh well.
Deadcat

Postby bengal fan 76 » December 20th, 2012, 4:55 pm

Deadcat wrote:I will NOT lose to anyone who compares the olympics to the NFL. There is no medals. We both have already lost. This is just my chance to inflict more pain on another team. My record shows that I was the best team this year and someone just got lucky when it counts. I demand an asterix by their title!

Whatever dude.. if I recall Fantasy Football gives out medals... shush!! You can run your mouth AFTER you take third place... IF you beat me. IF.
bengal fan 76

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic