2015 OSF Fantasy Football

Talk about whatever is on your mind.

Re: 2015 OSF Fantasy Football

Postby 4256 Hits » December 22nd, 2015, 2:17 pm

Exile wrote:
skycruiser wrote:yeah exile you caught the WRATH. holy crap i think that was the most points scored by a team so far this ffb season

I fucking rocked it, I had a great week... just not a completely epic week like 4256. :shock:

And yes, that was more points than anyone scored all season. Just ridiculous.

Well that pep talk I gave to my players payed off. Although Beckham took it a little to serious when I said go out an kick some ass. Now that bastard is out next week.

In the write up of the game it said it was the most points scored ever in our league I assume that mean in the 10-12 years we have been playing on Yahoo.

What was even crazier was the other game being tied. Do you know how it was decided that Poopship went to the finals? Did they take it out one more decimal?
4256 Hits

Postby skycruiser » December 22nd, 2015, 2:56 pm

i went to bed thinking i had it in the bag, but when i could up i could not believe the score to me and OB's game. how is that even possible?! no clue how i moved on...maybe better overall record or something? OB's socks cost him a tenth of a point?

actually, the game recap says OB won the tied game, but i play 4256hits next week in teh superbowl. strange. CHAMPIONSHIP!
skycruiser

Postby orange_black » December 23rd, 2015, 2:16 pm

skycruiser wrote:i went to bed thinking i had it in the bag, but when i could up i could not believe the score to me and OB's game. how is that even possible?! no clue how i moved on...maybe better overall record or something? OB's socks cost him a tenth of a point?

actually, the game recap says OB won the tied game, but i play 4256hits next week in teh superbowl. strange. CHAMPIONSHIP!

This shit is rigged. I'm never gonna win!
WHODEY BITC... i mean... PEOPLE!!!!
orange_black

Postby skycruiser » December 26th, 2015, 6:10 pm

year TBD....
skycruiser

Postby 4256 Hits » December 27th, 2015, 7:14 pm

skycruiser wrote:year TBD....

The champagne is opened and the championship is being celebrated! After nearly 20 years of playing FF this is my first championship and it is sweet not as sweet as it would have been if it was pay league but I will take it.

Now do I get a banner?
4256 Hits

Postby 4256 Hits » December 27th, 2015, 7:22 pm

Also thanks for not playing the Cards D!
4256 Hits

Postby Exile » December 27th, 2015, 8:03 pm

4256 Hits wrote:
skycruiser wrote:year TBD....

The champagne is opened and the championship is being celebrated! After nearly 20 years of playing FF this is my first championship and it is sweet not as sweet as it would have been if it was pay league but I will take it.

Now do I get a banner?

Congrats man! Glad to see you killing it again, so at least I didn't have to feel like I would have beaten you if only I'd played someone else last week. Your team really came through in the playoffs, even with Cam having a down week.

By the way, I'm pretty sure all of us with banners photoshopped our own.
Exile

Postby Exile » December 27th, 2015, 8:11 pm

(I don't know what happened to my banner from back to back championships... a long, long time ago)

On a different fantasy football note, out of the three leagues I did this year, I finished 5th in the regular season in the one I do with my college buddies, there was this league, and then there was another league that frustrated the shit out of me. The scoring for the league is just so damned goofy: QBs get, like, 50-100 points per week, while other positions get closer to 10-20, and then this year the commissioner added individual defensive players, but what I didn't realize until after the season started was that it wasn't set up for IDPs to get points for any defensive stats... so basically Pacman and a couple others who return kickoffs were the only ones who ever earned points. It was just that kind of goofy bullshit that made me throw up my hands and stop even checking my line up about halfway through the season. And then today, halfway through the first games, I realized that I was in the semi-finals of the championship bracket, and despite playing a bunch of losers who were out, I was--and still am--somehow favored to win. So the one league I stopped caring about is the one that I still have a chance to win (in another bit of goofiness, the finals are next week). But of course, now that I'm actually paying attention to this league, I'll probably lose. That's how my year is going! :D
Exile

Postby skycruiser » December 28th, 2015, 10:04 am

FML!!!!!! it's so goddamn hard to win the OSF league let alone repeat. congrats 4256, and also thank my buddy for talking me into picking up Pitt D and starting them over arizona. :lol:
skycruiser

Postby 4256 Hits » December 28th, 2015, 6:13 pm

I still can't believe with the team I had won the championship since I was in last place and 1 and 5 after 6 games. With a revolving door at RB here is a list of RB's that I started for at least one game.
Joseph Randle
Alfred Morris
Carlos Hyde
David Johnson
Danny Woodhead
T.J. Yeldon
Chris Johnson
Thomas Rawls
Ameer Abdullah

It did help drafting Cam in the 12th round and the huge pick-up in week one of David Johnson that paid off big time at the end of the season.

Good luck to all next season and I fully expect to be back in the consolation bracket next year.
4256 Hits

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic