Cats vs Clowns Predictions & Chat Thread

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Exile

Re: Cats vs Clowns Predictions & Chat Thread

Post by Exile » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:25 pm

As you can imagine, living in Cleveland, the sports talk radio stations are all-Browns, all-the-time. And it is glorious to listen to them lose their minds after getting shellacked by Baltimore. Which is crazy to me, because, like, really? You guys thought you were in the same league as the Ravens this year? They're ready to fire their coach after one game, trade Baker Mayfield for a six-pack of beer, and kick half their roster in the nuts for having the misfortune of being terrible and being drafted by the Browns. Seriously, Cleveland football fans are quite possibly the least happy people in the world right now.

And their misery is a glorious thing to behold. Half the city will throw themselves into Lake Erie if we win this game tomorrow, and their tears will bring me endless joy. I will be mildly disappointed if we lose because, let's face it, we're not that good, but I will be over the moon if we win.

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:33 pm

Exile wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:25 pm
As you can imagine, living in Cleveland, the sports talk radio stations are all-Browns, all-the-time. And it is glorious to listen to them lose their minds after getting shellacked by Baltimore. Which is crazy to me, because, like, really? You guys thought you were in the same league as the Ravens this year? They're ready to fire their coach after one game, trade Baker Mayfield for a six-pack of beer, and kick half their roster in the nuts for having the misfortune of being terrible and being drafted by the Browns. Seriously, Cleveland football fans are quite possibly the least happy people in the world right now.

And their misery is a glorious thing to behold. Half the city will throw themselves into Lake Erie if we win this game tomorrow, and their tears will bring me endless joy. I will be mildly disappointed if we lose because, let's face it, we're not that good, but I will be over the moon if we win.
what a beautiful post. Things like this, puppies and true love make life worth living.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:06 pm

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:56 pm

Exile wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:25 pm

I feel you here with 97.1 the fan in Cbus, they cover Browns 28 minutes to 2 minutes to Cinci. It would be nice to hear them cry about the lose, however I don't think we're going to win this game. On paper they have a better team, they are at home and they will be more motivated to win because they had their pride beaten out of them in Baltimore. But then again those folks up north have no idea how to win at all. So even after Baker Mayfield properly socially distances the football from his wide open receivers(6 feet apart!), I feel this game will be hard to win.

Clowns 21
Bengals 17
Last edited by MeatHeadbengal on Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:09 pm

NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate)
#Bengals DT Geno Atkins (shoulder), DT Mike Daniels (groin) and safety Shawn Williams (calf) are all out for tomorrow night’s game vs. Cleveland.

TheBurn

Post by TheBurn » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:30 pm

Cats 27, Stains 16

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:39 pm

TheBurn wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:30 pm
Cats 27, Stains 16
Too much Tequila again? Have you learned nothing from our friend Cruiser....? :x

TheBurn

Post by TheBurn » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:55 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:39 pm
Too much Tequila again? Have you learned nothing from our friend Cruiser....? :x
:lol: yea a tad too much Rum perhaps but watevs... Stains suck and Baker is a lil bit¢h 🤘

Mag

Post by Mag » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:20 am

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/9/17/2 ... rowns-news

Mikey missing his first game since his father died.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:11 am

Mag wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:20 am
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/9/17/2 ... rowns-news

Mikey missing his first game since his father died.
Could this be the jinx??? Maybe we see the curse lifted this week?? I suddenly have a weird feeling about this game. As in a blowout on national tv!

Changing my prediction....

Cats 34 and the offense controls the entire game
Stains 13 and the defense shines. 2 picks and a fumble recovery.

If this works we start a petition to keep SoP home and safe for every game!
AJ McCarron = Superbowl Wins