NBA Finals

Talk Basketball, Hockey, Auto Racing, or that thing where you ski and then shoot.

Re: NBA Finals

Postby Deadcat » June 9th, 2012, 2:32 pm

Go heat!
Deadcat

Postby Bengals1 » June 10th, 2012, 12:01 pm

OKC in six.
Bengals1

Postby Deadcat » June 11th, 2012, 9:01 am

I want to see Game 1 before making a prediction. Bosh is back and the heat should be stronger working him into the game plan. OKC has a deeper team for scoring but with Bosh back their big 3 are tough. Both teams faced tough defenses. I think they match up well. Should be fun to watch. I might be slightly pulling for Miami so the whole Lebron choking talk can stop. Durant, however, is hard not to root for.
Deadcat

Postby Bengals1 » June 11th, 2012, 1:26 pm

Perkins will handle Bosh so that leaves 7 against 2.

OKC in six.
Bengals1

Postby Deadcat » June 12th, 2012, 8:51 am

This game will set the tone, who wants it more. I am going to predict the champion will be the winner of game 1.
Deadcat

Postby Bengals1 » June 12th, 2012, 5:42 pm

Deadcat wrote:This game will set the tone, who wants it more. I am going to predict the champion will be the winner of game 1.

I'd bet with you but since that means nothing nowadays..... :roll:
Bengals1

Postby Deadcat » June 13th, 2012, 9:16 am

Wrong, I am a man of my word and make good on MY bets. Please don't lump me in with Ryno (who I think is a good guy but is milking this unnecessarily).

As someone who is rooting for Miami (for some unknown reason), I was disappointed with last night's outcome. I thought Miami had OKC buried and let them back in the game. That result has to eat away at Lebron. He'll need to come out with a Game 6 like performance (where he dominated in the first half). OKC picked up some major confidence that I don't think Miami wanted them to have.

I still believe OKC will win the series, but if Miami can come back with a dominant performance on Thursday they might be able to salvage some momentum. A loss will seal their fate.
Deadcat

Postby MeatHeadbengal » June 13th, 2012, 9:58 am

Bengals1 wrote:
Deadcat wrote:This game will set the tone, who wants it more. I am going to predict the champion will be the winner of game 1.

Lets make this clear.... Only means nothing to Ryno. I think the vast majority of folks here would make good on bets. I know I would.
MeatHeadbengal

Postby orange_black » June 13th, 2012, 12:03 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Bengals1 wrote:

Lets make this clear.... Only means nothing to Ryno. I think the vast majority of folks here would make good on bets. I know I would.

i always pay my bets.

and quite frankly... i am totally SHOCKED that Ryno has yet to pay up.... its not even that bad of a bet :/
WHODEY BITC... i mean... PEOPLE!!!!
orange_black

Postby Bengals1 » June 13th, 2012, 2:43 pm

Deadcat wrote:As someone who is rooting for Miami (for some unknown reason), I was disappointed with last night's outcome. I thought Miami had OKC buried and let them back in the game. That result has to eat away at Lebron. He'll need to come out with a Game 6 like performance (where he dominated in the first half). OKC picked up some major confidence that I don't think Miami wanted them to have.

I still believe OKC will win the series, but if Miami can come back with a dominant performance on Thursday they might be able to salvage some momentum. A loss will seal their fate.

I felt about last night’s game the same way I felt during the OKC/Lakers series. No matter how far in front the Lakers got I never worried, it always seemed like OKC could take the lead at will. They were just toying with the Lakers, letting them get winded and tired and then using their depth advantage in the 2nd half to blow past them. A basketball version of Ali's Rope-a-dope boxing style if you will.

Like a race car driver that knows he has the faster car, OKC doesn't seem to care how far the other team gets out ahead, they know they can overtake their opponent at will. 8-)
Bengals1

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports