NBA Finals

Talk Basketball, Hockey, Auto Racing, or that thing where you ski and then shoot.

NBA Finals

Postby Deadcat » June 4th, 2012, 8:31 am

Anyone else watching these games? I'm enjoying them. I have to admit I am pulling for the Thunder and the Heat. I am sick of the old school Spurs and Celtics. It's time for some new blood to win a championship. Despite my disappointment with Lebron for leaving Cleveland, I still pull for the local boy to get his. I also want this talk about him never winning a championship and not being clutch to win. He's carrying his team this year as it seems both Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade are sitting this championship out. At least Bosh has an excuse.
Deadcat

Re: NBA Finals

Postby orange_black » June 4th, 2012, 2:45 pm

How many times will Lebron choke away a ring?

not one...

not two...

not three....

not four....

lulz... made that up myself :P

Im the opposite dude... Im totally pulling for Duncan or KG to get another ring. If its up to me... its Duncan.

I dont like Lebron.... him and the heat can go count their allstars and salaries with the yankees for all i care.

while I dont necessarilyl hold anything against the Thunder, I simply like Duncan and spurs more.
WHODEY BITC... i mean... PEOPLE!!!!
orange_black

Postby Deadcat » June 5th, 2012, 11:47 am

Great game last night and the good guys one. It's time for a changing of the guard. I have got much love for Tim Duncan and what he meant to the NBA, but much like when I say an old Larry Bird and longed for his retirement, I feel the same with Duncan. He's day is close to done. Let the Kevin Durant's take their place as leaders of the new league. Old and slow basketball does nothing for me.

Now, let's get a Heat win tonight so some of the elderly Celtics can find their way out of the league.
Deadcat

Postby orange_black » June 5th, 2012, 12:42 pm

WOW i gotta admit...

the thunder showed me some nutz last night.

They are now my favorite to win it all...
orange_black

Postby Deadcat » June 5th, 2012, 1:31 pm

Agreed. And at the start of that series, I thought the Spurs looked unbeatable.
Deadcat

Postby orange_black » June 5th, 2012, 1:36 pm

Deadcat wrote:Agreed. And at the start of that series, I thought the Spurs looked unbeatable.

my thoughts exactly.
orange_black

Postby Deadcat » June 6th, 2012, 7:07 am

Heat couldn't pull it out again. The games the Celtics have won have been close but they are still wins. They seem to be to shallow in depth to pull this one off. The "big 3", especially with Bosh hurt, aren't enough to pull this off.
Deadcat

Postby Deadcat » June 7th, 2012, 9:02 am

OKC vs Miami would be my dream matchup. Fun to watch. Celtics are too old to hang!
Deadcat

Postby Bengals1 » June 7th, 2012, 9:05 am

I've been a Celtics fan since the moment Larry Bird stepped onto the court and I'm not going to ditch them now just because they're "old". I think both Boston and Miami are playing to see who loses to Okc anyway.
Bengals1

Postby orange_black » June 7th, 2012, 9:13 am

WOW.

OKC once again showed me some stones.

I have a feeling the celtics win tonight.... but I doubt they can hang with OKC.
orange_black

Next

Return to Other Sports