NBA Play Offs/Finals

Talk Basketball, Hockey, Auto Racing, or that thing where you ski and then shoot.

NBA Play Offs/Finals

Postby Bengals1 » May 21st, 2015, 12:22 pm

Are you guys rooting for the Cavs or does your hatred of everything Cleveland now allow that....?
Last edited by Bengals1 on May 29th, 2015, 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bengals1

Re: NBA Play Offs

Postby Deadcat » May 22nd, 2015, 11:18 am

Cavs. Gotta love the story. Local boy comes home to win his local team first championship. Would be great for those bastards up there. Lord knows the Browns ain't winnin' nothin' soon.
Deadcat

Postby Bengals1 » May 22nd, 2015, 12:03 pm

I understand DC. I'm just torn right now. I'm rooting so hard for Golden State after the Rockets beat the Clippers I don't know if I can make the switch if it's Cavs v Warriors....
Bengals1

Postby Exile » May 25th, 2015, 7:25 pm

I've actually been a Cavs fan (as much as I'm a fan of any NBA team) for quite a while. Let's go Bron-bron!
Exile

Re: NBA Play Offs/Finals

Postby Bengals1 » May 29th, 2015, 12:56 pm

So it's pretty much the match-up most experts thought it would be at the start of the play-offs Cavs v Warriors.

So, we are we all rooting for....?
Bengals1

Postby Deadcat » May 30th, 2015, 6:35 pm

Cavs!
Deadcat

Postby Ryno » June 1st, 2015, 8:18 am

Going to be tough without Love. I'm not sure how you stop the Warriors. Do you focus on Steph or do you try and shut everyone else down and let him get his?
Hear them Bengals growling mean and angry.....
Ryno

Postby Jmble » June 5th, 2015, 11:54 am

The Cleveland jinx is alive ans well! Last night was probably the best four quarter NBA game I've ever personally watched. If Lebron or Shumpert would have dropped one of those two last desperation shots at the end of the fourth quarter, we'd be looking at what appears to be a pretty nice path to a Cavs championship. Of course this is Cleveland we are talking about, so neither shot fell, Irving goes out with a knee injury and the Cavs only manage one mercy basket at the end of overtime when the game was over.

It's disappointing. I've been rooting for the Cavs for the last couple years, and I'm finally seeing up close and personal what it's like to be a Cleveland sports fan. Luckily I'm not as emotionally invested in it as most Cavs fans are, but it's still disappointing none the less.

Realistically, the Cavs need to take game two to keep this a contest going back to Cleveland. That's not going to be easy to do if Kyrie can't play. Especially if JR Smith continues to throw up insane bricks and air balls from all over the court.
Jmble

Postby Bengals1 » June 5th, 2015, 2:01 pm

I watched the game last night from the end of the 2nd quarter on. I found myself rooting for the Warriors, I guess you can't just change horses in mid-stream after all.

Yeah, without Irving the Cavs are sunk. Awaiting MRI results must be like a death watch in Cleveland right now....
Bengals1

Postby stripesincarolina » June 5th, 2015, 5:38 pm

Irving out after surgery. Lebron better learn the definition of supporting cast real damn quick.
stripesincarolina

Next

Return to Other Sports