Gamestop anyone buying?

Talk about non Bengals stuff
Mag

Gamestop anyone buying?

Post by Mag » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:21 pm

My biz partner came into work last week talking about some reddit forum going nuts on Gamestop. He bought in at $40 and last we checked, it was well over $200. Talk is it could continue to go crazy.

This story is quite fascinating. The big boys are getting pissed at a bunch of reddit nerds for doing what they do all the time.

orange_black

Re: Gamestop anyone buying?

Post by orange_black » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:48 pm

samet hing is happening to AMC right now

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:25 pm

i did a bit of the opposite. i took a crap ton of my 401k that has been crushing it over the last couple of years and moved it from the market to more of a parking lot until this all blows over. the rothchilds are not going to be happy that the minions are trying to collapse the system. which i completely love btw lol

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:41 pm

there is also big talk about buying physical gold/silver. precious metals

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:23 am

Gotta risk it for the biscuit. But no, I'll not be partaking in that lunacy. I cant believe how many immpressionable 20 something Tik Tokers just gave up a couple of paychecks to millionaire retail day traders. Total stacked deck.

Meanwhile, I'll stick to my strategy of trading the bounces on companies like GE ($742 profit yesterday on a one day trade). I'm waiting for the next crash to go all in. Watching Lowes Home Improvement, Kroger, Nvidia. I'll buy any of those on a 15-20% dip. They are overheated at present and I sold them way too early when I had them.

Give me some other solid tips! And not something being heavily promoted on Tik Tok by some kid wearing his hat backwards and drinking Red Bulls all day.
Seeking Superbowls

Exile

Post by Exile » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:29 am

stripesincarolina wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:23 am

Give me some other solid tips! And not something being heavily promoted on Tik Tok by some kid wearing his hat backwards and drinking Red Bulls all day.
I only take stock tips from dudes with ZZ Top beards wearing trucker hats FORWARD the way God intended it and drinking moonshine all day.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:54 am

Exile wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:29 am
stripesincarolina wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:23 am

I only take stock tips from dudes with ZZ Top beards wearing trucker hats FORWARD the way God intended it and drinking moonshine all day.
Yep, those guys are totally legit. Some of my best friends. :mrgreen:
Seeking Superbowls

Mag

Post by Mag » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:05 am

GME up over 200 pts since last week.