Bengals Related News & Notes

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Bengals1

Re: Bengals Related News & Notes

Post by Bengals1 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:11 am

Jmble wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:49 am
On a minor note, I usually hate the draft hats, but I'm loving the Bengals draft hat this year. I might actually have to get one. I also like that they offer several different styles and not just a stupid flat bill hat.

https://www.nflshop.com/cincinnati-beng ... -r1c1:po-4
I just can't stand the "Lazy B." :x

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:31 am

Bengals1 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:11 am
Jmble wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:49 am
On a minor note, I usually hate the draft hats, but I'm loving the Bengals draft hat this year. I might actually have to get one. I also like that they offer several different styles and not just a stupid flat bill hat.

https://www.nflshop.com/cincinnati-beng ... -r1c1:po-4
I just can't stand the "Lazy B." :x
I can't stand the 31.99$ for a F'n hat!!

We sell hats at my store, and I keep telling my marketing manager that anything over 20$ will not sell period!

Jmble

Post by Jmble » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:16 am

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:31 am

I can't stand the 31.99$ for a F'n hat!!

We sell hats at my store, and I keep telling my marketing manager that anything over 20$ will not sell period!

That I agree with. I collect hats. I have more than I can count, but when I see new hats I like I always either link to them in my Amazon wish list or just keep them in my mind until they drop in price or a good sale comes along.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:14 pm

NFL releases all decade team. Geno made it...

[http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... headliners]

Exile

Post by Exile » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:22 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:14 pm
NFL releases all decade team. Geno made it...

[http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... headliners]
I love that they tried to preempt critical fans by posting their own "Top 10 Snubs" from the list that they wrote. AJ Green #2, Andrew Whitworth #9.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:14 am

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:32 am

Bengals1 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:14 am
Burrow with more double talk.... :roll:

[https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... p-winning/]
Ok so I read that, and no where in the piece did I see any dbl talk. We are not the same franchise from the 90's anymore B1, we all have seen that. This is just another example of a confident kid being confident about him being able to win where ever he goes.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:18 am

You guys keep making excuses for him. There's a reason he keeps dropping these little hint-bombs in the press.

I have no doubt we're going to draft him and I also have no doubt he's going to sign.

But he's telegraphing his Carson Palmer like feelings.
Take it from a married man who's been trained to read between the lines. He's saying loud and clear... "Don't expect to just draft me and go on with business as usual Cinicinnati."

He's going to pull a Palmer sooner rather than later if this organization doesn't try and improve itself throughout his career here. He's not going to be content just playing in the NFL and picking up a pay check like Dalton seemed to be.

And one decent off-season is not going to be enough.

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:49 am

Bengals1 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:18 am
You guys keep making excuses for him. There's a reason he keeps dropping these little hint-bombs in the press.

I have no doubt we're going to draft him and I also have no doubt he's going to sign.

But he's telegraphing his Carson Palmer like feelings.
Take it from a married man who's been trained to read between the lines. He's saying loud and clear... "Don't expect to just draft me and go on with business as usual Cinicinnati."

He's going to pull a Palmer sooner rather than later if this organization doesn't try and improve itself throughout his career here. He's not going to be content just playing in the NFL and picking up a pay check like Dalton seemed to be.

And one decent off-season is not going to be enough.
I read the article B1, no where is there any dbl talk. I'm not sure why ppl continue to push this narrative. We are not a bad franchise, if you look at the stats from 2004 on, we're one of the better in the league. Are we the best no, not by any means but we spend money internally taking care of our guys and we this off-season have spent money externally.

Personally I'm tired of ppl pushing this narrative and it's our own fans doing a lot of it.