Bengals Related News & Notes

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Bengals1

Re: Bengals Related News & Notes

Post by Bengals1 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:51 am

Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr)
#Bengals continue to get healthy as safety Ricardo Allen (hand) is cleared to practice and comes off IR.

Exile

Post by Exile » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:23 pm

Jmble, right there with you. I’d like to see us compete well against GB, would be nice if our defense looked good against an elite QB as opposed to 2 rookies and a senior citizen, but I’m not going to be crying in my beer if we lose this one. I just want us to look like we’re not totally outclassed, you know? So sure, no need to rush Mixon back.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:53 pm

Exile wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:23 pm
Jmble, right there with you. I’d like to see us compete well against GB, would be nice if our defense looked good against an elite QB as opposed to 2 rookies and a senior citizen, but I’m not going to be crying in my beer if we lose this one. I just want us to look like we’re not totally outclassed, you know? So sure, no need to rush Mixon back.
Did you mean to post this in the Cats vs Pack prediction thread....?

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:16 am

Why is Waynes questionable again with an injury? dudes played 1 game in a year and a half.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

Jmble

Post by Jmble » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:25 am

From Paul Dehner
No worries about Trae Waynes. Was just a little tight on Thursday according to Zac Taylor. They took it easy and he looked great Friday.
They don't have a Probable category anymore so if they go on the injury report it has to be questionable even if they are likely to play.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:14 pm

Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero)
#Bengals LB Jordan Evans suffered a torn ACL today, source said. His season is over.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:13 pm

Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN)
Source classified Joe Burrow's hospital visit for throat contusion as precautionary. Wasn't major concern among the team post-game. Coach Zac Taylor will address media today but the feeling as of now is he'll be fine.

He's since been released.-B1

Jmble

Post by Jmble » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:35 pm

Could be significant if it plays out in a bad way from Jay Morrison

The #Bengals have placed RG Jackson Carman and RB Samaje Perine on the Reserve/COVID 19 list

Hope for some negative tests or we are going down the depth chart at the Guard position.

I don't think there is any word yet on whether they are there for close contact or positive tests. I'm thinking for right now since it's just the two of them, it's just a close contact kind of thing. If they are vaccinated and submit a negative test, they could be off pretty quickly and still be available next week.

Here is more clarity from Dehner

If asymptomatic and vaccinated they can rejoin the team as soon as they complete two negative tests 24 hours apart.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:28 pm

Because.........of course he did. :x

BENGALS TALK 🗣 (@BengalsTalk)
#Bengals cornerback Trae Waynes reinjures hamstring vs. #Packers and could miss more time

4256 Hits

Post by 4256 Hits » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:54 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:28 pm
Because.........of course he did. :x

BENGALS TALK 🗣 (@BengalsTalk)
#Bengals cornerback Trae Waynes reinjures hamstring vs. #Packers and could miss more time
Didn't the Bengals like 10 years ago sign some WR as a FA that was only healthy a couple games but was paid big money that appears to be all they are going to get out of Waynes.