Exile

Re: Bengals Related News & Notes

Post by Exile » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:51 am

stripesincarolina wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:09 am
Bengals1 wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:17 pm
Is it to late to hire Eric Bieniemy....? :|
It is "too" late for senior citizens to be awake and making grammatical errors on sports blogs. We demand excellence around here or some guy named B1 will call you out.
:lol:
I sort of agree with Bananas, if things don't change soon I can see Burrow pulling a Carson Palmer. The kid knows he is good enough to compete at this level. Why waste a career on an owner who won't address glaring issues and protect him!
And he should. Especially when the issue is a terrible line that's getting him hit over and over, game after game. Not just talking about his success here but his health. There's only so much the team can do this year, but it's already clear the kind of star potential he has, and he needs to leverage that in the off season to push ownership to give him the tools he needs, and he shouldn't sign a second contract here if they aren't as committed to winning as he clearly is.

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:49 pm

Y’all remember Peyton Manning’s rookie year? Turns out they built a pretty good line and he ended up being an aight QB. Sometimes we (me included) need to chill tfo after 3 games

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:54 pm

skycruiser wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:49 pm
Y’all remember Peyton Manning’s rookie year? Turns out they built a pretty good line and he ended up being an aight QB. Sometimes we (me included) need to chill tfo after 3 games
+1

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:52 pm

skycruiser wrote:
Are those rose colored glasses prescription or did you get them off the shelf...?

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:30 pm

You just gotta keep shoveling dude

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:30 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:52 pm
skycruiser wrote:
Are those rose colored glasses prescription or did you get them off the shelf...?
Seriously the negativity around here is starting to get toxic. We've put together O-lines for Carson, and Dalton, there's no reason why they won't for Burrow.

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:35 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:30 pm
Bengals1 wrote:
skycruiser wrote:
Seriously the negativity around here is starting to get toxic. We've put together O-lines for Carson, and Dalton, there's no reason why they won't for Burrow.
The negativity?...we're 0-2-1 or basically 0-3. Not sure we should be talking about the Super Bowl right now.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:57 pm

Joe Bananas wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:35 pm
MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Bengals1 wrote:

The negativity?...we're 0-2-1 or basically 0-3. Not sure we should be talking about the Super Bowl right now.
No one said we have to be talking about a super bowl.. You guys act like we were a playoff team last year. News flash we won 2 games last season, and we're starting a ROOKIE QB. I know he's looking pretty good but he's still a ROOKIE!

We need to relax a bit and stop being Negative Nancy's, seriously it's getting old already!

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:21 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:57 pm
Joe Bananas wrote:
MeatHeadbengal wrote:

No one said we have to be talking about a super bowl.. You guys act like we were a playoff team last year. News flash we won 2 games last season, and we're starting a ROOKIE QB. I know he's looking pretty good but he's still a ROOKIE!

We need to relax a bit and stop being Negative Nancy's, seriously it's getting old already!
It's nothing personal meat, but lets face it we're bengals fans and with that doesn't come with alot of high-fiving. I mean when, when do we start winning? When, when can we say we're good? When, when can we say hey our coach isn't 2 and 56? When? Losing, its what we talk about cause thats what we do.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:31 pm

Joe Bananas wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:21 pm
MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:57 pm
Joe Bananas wrote:

It's nothing personal meat, but lets face it we're bengals fans and with that doesn't come with alot of high-fiving. I mean when, when do we start winning? When, when can we say we're good? When, when can we say hey our coach isn't 2 and 56? When? Losing, its what we talk about cause thats what we do.
The complaining is getting old. We all know were rebuilding but ppl here acting like we should be 3-0 right now... Seriously ppl gotta keep it real and they aren't!