Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
orange_black

Re: Bengals Related News & Notes

Post by orange_black » Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:25 pm

I follow zim.... he seems to have good info

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:14 pm

I hope these photo's comes thru, had a really cool weekend meeting Ted Karras. I had by Hollis paint a cool image of when Ted was coming off the field in Tennessee and had it signed. "Right up yours Tennessee"

Super cool guy.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:40 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:14 pm
I hope these photo's comes thru, had a really cool weekend meeting Ted Karras. I had by Hollis paint a cool image of when Ted was coming off the field in Tennessee and had it signed. "Right up yours Tennessee"

Super cool guy.

Well that is cool as shit Meat. Amazing!! And here I am just waiting to get my framed Burrow jersey back. But I dont get to meet Burrow!
Seeking Superbowls

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:16 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:14 pm

Super cool guy.

That's really cool Meat. Great art!

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:06 am

Dude that’s so dope!!! Love it!!

TheBurn

Post by TheBurn » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:19 am

That's super cool Meat! 8-)

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:50 am

So if anyone ever wants any paintings done I would recommend getting ahold of Hollis on facebook, search byHollis and you'll find his page pretty easily. One of the nicest dudes I've ever met and he's really talented. Check out some of his other work. I can't speak highly enough of the guy.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:15 pm

Charlie Goldsmith @CharlieG__
Bengals CB Chidobe Awuzie is optimistic about being ready for the season. "I love to be in positions where things make me excited or anxious. This is a challenge that garners some anxiety, getting ready to come back. It makes you excited to see how far you can come.

Awuzie: "The biggest thing I can mess up on is getting too cocky because my knee is doing good and moving too fast. I haven't had a setback. I trust the people telling me what to do.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:37 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:15 pm
Charlie Goldsmith @CharlieG__
Bengals CB Chidobe Awuzie is optimistic about being ready for the season. "I love to be in positions where things make me excited or anxious. This is a challenge that garners some anxiety, getting ready to come back. It makes you excited to see how far you can come.

Awuzie: "The biggest thing I can mess up on is getting too cocky because my knee is doing good and moving too fast. I haven't had a setback. I trust the people telling me what to do.
I just have a gut feeling that Chido will underwhelm this year if he gets rushed back into action week 1. We need solid depth coming out of the draft. ACLs can be hit or miss with only 9 months of recovery.
Seeking Superbowls

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:02 pm

BENGALS TALK 🗣 @BengalsTalk
“[La’el] Collins also got hurt late this season, suffering a devastating season-ending knee injury on Christmas Eve in Foxboro during the win over the #Patriots. He says he tore the big three. The ACL, MCL, PCL. And that's why much hasn't been said. He's [La’el Collins] vowing to give an Opening Day return a shot. Given his surgery was in mid-January, that's a Herculean task. But at the very least he says he'll be back for the stretch run.”