Bengals Related News & Notes

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Bengals1

Re: Bengals Related News & Notes

Post by Bengals1 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:51 pm

The difference between Peyton Manning and Joe Burrow is that one was drafted by the Colts and one was drafted by the Bengals. That ought to tell you all you need to know.

And why should any of us be patient or hopeful with this teams history. Or more specifically SoPs history.

Who fired Sam Wyche, one of the most innovative head coaches in the history of the game and one of only two who got the Bengals to a Super Bowl...?

Who kept Shula on as head coach when it was obvious he couldn't coach...?

Who kept Marvin Lewis on about five years longer than he deserved...?

Who hired a rookie head coach in Zac Taylor...?

Who let Zeitler and Whitworth go simply because they were too expensive...?

Who oversaw the drafting of the bargain pick of Oogie-Boogie to replace the Pro Bowler Whitworth and followed it up on the very next pick with Jake "Aargghh my little heart!!" Fisher...?

I could go on but I think we all get the point.

So yeah....this clubs earned our cynicism.

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:56 am

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:31 pm
Joe Bananas wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:21 pm
MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:57 pm

No one said we have to be talking about a super bowl.. You guys act like we were a playoff team last year. News flash we won 2 games last season, and we're starting a ROOKIE QB. I know he's looking pretty good but he's still a ROOKIE!

We need to relax a bit and stop being Negative Nancy's, seriously it's getting old already!
It's nothing personal meat, but lets face it we're bengals fans and with that doesn't come with alot of high-fiving. I mean when, when do we start winning? When, when can we say we're good? When, when can we say hey our coach isn't 2 and 56? When? Losing, its what we talk about cause thats what we do.
The complaining is getting old. We all know were rebuilding but ppl here acting like we should be 3-0 right now... Seriously ppl gotta keep it real and they aren't!

Oh I agree Meat, but have a problem when every year since 1992 that we have been in a rebuilding mode. THAT gets old. It's like this every year.

I mean the Titans lost their franchise qb but yet they're 3-0 with Tannehill for Pete's sake. The cardinals are atleast 2-1 with a qb I don't even think could start on half the teams but he's getting it done. Just not sure why we always like this each year.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:50 am

Joe Bananas wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:56 am
MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:31 pm
Joe Bananas wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:21 pm

It's nothing personal meat, but lets face it we're bengals fans and with that doesn't come with alot of high-fiving. I mean when, when do we start winning? When, when can we say we're good? When, when can we say hey our coach isn't 2 and 56? When? Losing, its what we talk about cause thats what we do.
The complaining is getting old. We all know were rebuilding but ppl here acting like we should be 3-0 right now... Seriously ppl gotta keep it real and they aren't!

Oh I agree Meat, but have a problem when every year since 1992 that we have been in a rebuilding mode. THAT gets old. It's like this every year.

I mean the Titans lost their franchise qb but yet they're 3-0 with Tannehill for Pete's sake. The cardinals are atleast 2-1 with a qb I don't even think could start on half the teams but he's getting it done. Just not sure why we always like this each year.
Ok, I'm calling BS, since 1992? Come on, I know we haven't had a playoff win but you look at a few of those teams in the past years and they were legit contenders. Carson's knee injury for instance, that team was really really good. Then the playoff meltdown against Pitt after Dalton's thumb injury... We have had some legit teams you can't sit here and say we've been in rebuilding mode that long!

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:51 am

Bengals1 wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:51 pm
The difference between Peyton Manning and Joe Burrow is that one was drafted by the Colts and one was drafted by the Bengals. That ought to tell you all you need to know.

And why should any of us be patient or hopeful with this teams history. Or more specifically SoPs history.

Who fired Sam Wyche, one of the most innovative head coaches in the history of the game and one of only two who got the Bengals to a Super Bowl...?

Who oversaw the drafting of the bargain pick of Oogie-Boogie to replace the Pro Bowler Whitworth and followed it up on the very next pick with Jake "Aargghh my little heart!!" Fisher...?

Seriously B1 this negative Nancy shit is going old... I'm glad your back and posting but for fuck sake, quick crying like a little bitch all the time!

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:53 am

I've officially found a pic of B1

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:59 am

Bengals1 wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:51 pm

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:14 pm

And I officially found a pic of Meat....

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:24 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:14 pm
And I officially found a pic of Meat....

Yeah but I make it look way more bad ass!!!

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:35 pm

:lol: I love cats.

4256 Hits

Post by 4256 Hits » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:48 pm

Careful B1 you might push Meat over the edge. Bringing up kINTa just might do it. :twisted: