Cats v Stoolers Part Duex - Win or go home

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
MeatHeadbengal

Re: Cats v Stoolers Part Duex - Win or go home

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:30 am

skycruiser wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:52 am
The problems are way bigger than browning or Taylor’s play calling….
Yeah could it be our defense is ranked 30th in the NFL?

orange_black

Re: Cats v Stoolers Part Duex - Win or go home

Post by orange_black » Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:25 am

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:17 am
orange_black wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:07 pm
MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:53 pm

This is so fucking dumb! Where were you that last three weeks to praise him for leading this team to 3 wins straight against playoff hunt teams?
This is not the first time his teams have severely disappointed on national tv. That is my beef. Not being prepared for the big games. I keep saying it. We are winning through talent not through coaching
Then turn around and give him credit for a huge win against Jacksonville on national TV! You can't just cherry pick a loss here and there without giving credit when they do go and win big games!

I think this was more shitsburgh was backed into a corner like a wounded animal. Honestly Browning wasn't or isn't going to lead this team to a playoff win or a long playoff run. We would have been much better off losing a couple more games and getting a better draft pick. Maybe there is some good that can still come out of this and we can trade off Browning at the end of the year and actually get something for him!
I've stated multiple times that i believe our wins are due to pure talent. Zac has nothing to do with it.
If you want to go around and praise Zac for winning in Jax on national TV thats fine... but then you also have to give him some shit to losing a bad game to a bad team in shittsburgh.