Monday night Jags Thread

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
stripesincarolina

Monday night Jags Thread

Post by stripesincarolina » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:19 pm

We ain't dead yet fellas. Everything went our way today. I mean every single game we needed. We could be one game back of CLE and PIT after tomorrow night with a chance to bump them both from contention. Assuming we have to win out that would also give us AFC wins against JAX, KC too. The Broncos may also be slipping back. Titans too.

I know it feels like it, but if the boys just find a little swagger and confidence......WE....ARE.....NOT.....DEAD! (yet)
Seeking Superbowls

MeatHeadbengal

Re: Monday night Jags Thread

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:02 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:19 pm
We ain't dead yet fellas. Everything went our way today. I mean every single game we needed. We could be one game back of CLE and PIT after tomorrow night with a chance to bump them both from contention. Assuming we have to win out that would also give us AFC wins against JAX, KC too. The Broncos may also be slipping back. Titans too.

I know it feels like it, but if the boys just find a little swagger and confidence......WE....ARE.....NOT.....DEAD! (yet)
Dude, we're done. There's no way in hell we're winning tomorrow night with Browning as QB.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:08 pm

This is an "anything can happen" league right now. I offer you the Packers rolling the Chiefs right now. Still in progress, but teams are so hit and miss. We catch the Jags looking past us and boom, sneaky win.
Seeking Superbowls

4256 Hits

Post by 4256 Hits » Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:45 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:

Thanks stripe for the much needed pep talk.

'Tis the season to believe.

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:29 am

I hate Burrow is Hurt. If not AFC would be ours. Chiefs have struggled and the Bills have definitely struggled at being 6-6. Chargers suck. If we had a healthy team we would steam roll the AFC right now. With that said - hate me, I'll root for my team but when Burrow is out all my excitement is pretty much deflated.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:32 am

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:02 pm
stripesincarolina wrote:

Dude, we're done. There's no way in hell we're winning tomorrow night with Browning as QB.
Agree. When Browning throws the ball i can get up and use the bathroom and by the time I get back I can finally see the ball getting to someone. Like I said earlier. Bills and Chiefs struggling by they ain't struggling bad enough to where Browning is gonna beat'em!!
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:52 pm

There’s 0% chance we don’t lose by less than 14

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:09 pm

We are winning this game fellas. Big plays on both sides will be the difference. Won't be pretty, but just enough. You heard it here first!
Seeking Superbowls

Joe the Sot

Post by Joe the Sot » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:16 pm

Trap game, I think we win this one

TheBurn

Post by TheBurn » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:18 pm

Chase Brown sighting