Re: Burrow's Injury.

Post by Joe Bananas » Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:24 pm

4256 Hits wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:41 pm
Joe Bananas wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:48 pm
4256 Hits wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:45 pm

Exactly he has taken a beating every year because of the subpar OL he has had. A body can only take so many hits.
Then you know what!?! Run the fucking ball more! Absolutely no fucking reason Joe should be throwing 45 to 50 times a game!!!! Draft some RBs and continue to build your line and balance it out!! This had been ridiculous for a few years now as to why he's been throwing a gazillion yikes a game. The more he drops back the more fubared he gonna get!
If they want to run more need a better RB than Mixon. He is a nice average NFL starting RB but has never been someone that can carry a team. He is another Rudy Johnson he is no Corey Dillion or James Brooks.
Then instead of wasting picks. on John Rosses and Myles Murphys and others then draft more RBs.

It NEVER hurts to have to many RBs. Drafting one in the 7th round is a waste, like we've been doing. Draft more QBs too. Absolutely no reason we should have Jake Browning as our new savior. Free agency or draft we need to make sure we have a legit back up at our top few key positions. If Mixon goes down we have no one....when Burrow went down we have no one. Fix these issues!
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:08 pm

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:31 pm

orange_black wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:08 pm
Can’t be …. https://x.com/treyclipcity/status/17259 ... 96492?s=61
I heard the Clowns were working him out, maybe he's just headed to Ohio.

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:54 am

Read a good article this morning, Dr. Timothy Kremchek, the Reds orthopedic surgeon said this about Burrow's wrist. "So this is probably about a four to six-month injury, depending on which ligament it is." He also stated that Burrow's MRI will be sent out to the top doctors in the country to advise what to do next.

I've met Dr. Kremchek with my time at Witt, he's a really good dude.

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:16 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:54 am
Read a good article this morning, Dr. Timothy Kremchek, the Reds orthopedic surgeon said this about Burrow's wrist. "So this is probably about a four to six-month injury, depending on which ligament it is." He also stated that Burrow's MRI will be sent out to the top doctors in the country to advise what to do next.

I've met Dr. Kremchek with my time at Witt, he's a really good dude.
Atleast it isn't a year.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:23 pm

Bengals sign QB Drew Plitt to practice squad

The team announced that they have signed Drew Plitt to their practice squad. Plitt was with the team in the 2022 preseason, but has not been on an NFL roster since being cut that summer.

Plitt did play for Arlington in the XFL during that league’s 2023 season. He was 63-of-100 for 668 yards, three touchdowns and five interceptions.

The Bengals also announced that they have designated running back Chase Brown for return from injured reserve and placed guard Jaxson Kirkland on the practice squad injured reserve.

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:58 pm

I find it very interesting that burrow is not on ir. Did I miss something?

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:52 am

orange_black wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:58 pm
I find it very interesting that burrow is not on ir. Did I miss something?
well they finally officially put him on IR and it looks like he will be having his surgery today.

side note: I am not a huge fan of Belichick. I have always insisted he was a .500 coach before tom brady and he is a .500 coach after brady. Well i ran across a stat that shows similarities with Taylor. He is 4-20 without Joe burrow.

i'll say it again. #firezactaylor

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:55 pm

orange_black wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:52 am
side note: I am not a huge fan of Belichick. I have always insisted he was a .500 coach before tom brady and he is a .500 coach after brady. Well i ran across a stat that shows similarities with Taylor. He is 4-20 without Joe burrow.

The problem with this is that if Burrow and Zach have a good relationship you don't want to mess that up. Look at some of the other really good QB's in this league and what happens when a new coach comes in. Rogers to Jets, for example.

I'm not anti Zach like you are, however I am getting to the point where I wanna see a new OC and I want to see a new O-line coach.

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:24 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:55 pm
orange_black wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:52 am

The problem with this is that if Burrow and Zach have a good relationship you don't want to mess that up. Look at some of the other really good QB's in this league and what happens when a new coach comes in. Rogers to Jets, for example.

I'm not anti Zach like you are, however I am getting to the point where I wanna see a new OC and I want to see a new O-line coach.
yea honestly, i wouldnt mind too much if he stayed on as HC, but we NEED someone else to call the plays.....