Bengals v Texans Pre-Game Notes & Chatter

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
MeatHeadbengal

Re: Bengals v Texans Pre-Game Notes & Chatter

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:09 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:31 pm
Higgins and HUBBARD ruled out for Sunday. WTF?? Hubbard? He wasnt even on the injury report that I am aware of.
He was on the list mid week with an ankle issue. This will give Miles Murphy some more snaps. I liked the power bull rush I've seen from Miles so far in his limited action can't wait to see more added to his repertoire.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:12 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:09 pm
stripesincarolina wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:31 pm
Higgins and HUBBARD ruled out for Sunday. WTF?? Hubbard? He wasnt even on the injury report that I am aware of.
He was on the list mid week with an ankle issue. This will give Miles Murphy some more snaps. I liked the power bull rush I've seen from Miles so far in his limited action can't wait to see more added to his repertoire.
I definitely missed that. But agreed, I cant wait to see if Murphy can handle a full game this week.
Seeking Superbowls

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:35 pm

Cincinnati Bengals @Bengals
We have elevated WR Shedrick Jackson and WR Stanley Morgan from the practice squad to the active roster for tomorrow’s game against Houston.

Paul Dehner Jr. @pauldehnerjr
Morgan up again this week. Temporarily took over Tycen Anderson’s role on special teams.

Jackson serves as WR depth with Higgins out, Chase questionable and Charlie Jones still on IR.

Debut for undrafted free agent Jackson, who produced a strong preseason.

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:12 am

From this mornings Bengals podcasts it seems Chase will be playing but Higgins and Hubbard are out.