stripesincarolina

Re: This one picture sums up last night

Post by stripesincarolina » Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:40 pm

Joe Bananas wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:33 pm
Bengals1 wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:43 pm
BENGALS TALK 🗣 @BengalsTalk
#NFLRigged is Trending on Social Media | Do you think the NFL is rigged sometimes?
NFL got what they wanted. Andy Reid against his former team and the new darling of the league, Mahomes.
Dont forget those Kelce brothers!
Seeking Superbowls

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:06 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:40 pm
Joe Bananas wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:33 pm
Bengals1 wrote:
#NFLRigged is Trending on Social Media | Do you think the NFL is rigged sometimes?
NFL got what they wanted. Andy Reid against his former team and the new darling of the league, Mahomes.
Dont forget those Kelce brothers!
Yes!
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:18 pm

From some top people

Mitchell Schwartz
@MitchSchwartz71
·
20h
Sorry Cincy, this is not fair at all

(And this is from a 4x all pro chiefs lineman! )

Chris Mason
@ByChrisMason
·
Follow
Zac Taylor has every right to lose his mind

Nicholas W. Goss
@NickGossNBCSB
·
Follow
Omg the Bengals are getting screwed

Albert Breer
@AlbertBreer
·
Follow
If I was Zac Taylor I'd throw my head set at the regs

Tom Caron
@TomCaron
·
Follow
Wait, what? A do-over? In the AFC Championship?

ProFootballTalk
@ProFootballTalk
·
Follow
RIGGED

When a runner puts the ball forward and voluntarily takes it back, they do not get the forward reach. Contrast that to a forward progress call at the line-to-gain (leap over the top), the forward progress spot is typically awarded before the runner pulls the ball back....

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:22 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
The coincidences are lining up too well. Andy Reid against his old team, but they are playing at All State Stadiums (Mahomes is the major endorsement for them) along the refs were the same as last years SB, and they didn't do anything about it.

Is it rigged I don't know but there does need to be some accountability for these officiating crews, which I don't think they have.

4256 Hits

Post by 4256 Hits » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:28 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:22 pm
Bengals1 wrote:
The coincidences are lining up too well. Andy Reid against his old team, but they are playing at All State Stadiums (Mahomes is the major endorsement for them) along the refs were the same as last years SB, and they didn't do anything about it.

Is it rigged I don't know but there does need to be some accountability for these officiating crews, which I don't think they have.
So many things sure adds up to a lot of suspicion. Plus I think the NFL is pissed that their neutral field AFC champ game was screwed up. Obviously the NFL also doesn't want a small market team playing two straight years.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:34 am

This is what the NFL looks like now...... :lol: :lol:

Must watch, enjoy the laugh.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRs41Xan/
Seeking Superbowls

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:43 pm

I don't know how it works for the NFL but I know when I was coaching we were supposed to put together and after game report with calls and video clips of every missed call we really wanted to point out. If this is the case in the NFL then Zach has a lot of work to do, there we're a lot of things we should have legitimate complaints about. Nothing will change but hopefully somehow the NFL can figure out a way to hold these crappy officiating crews accountable.

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:35 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:43 pm
I don't know how it works for the NFL but I know when I was coaching we were supposed to put together and after game report with calls and video clips of every missed call we really wanted to point out. If this is the case in the NFL then Zach has a lot of work to do, there we're a lot of things we should have legitimate complaints about. Nothing will change but hopefully somehow the NFL can figure out a way to hold these crappy officiating crews accountable.
Officiating has been stupid for 2 to 3 years. Not only on NFL but other sports too. NCAA Men's Bball, NBA, College Ffball, etc. This wasn't just "one" bad game by the refs. It was just one of many. One of many in different sports and all levels that I watch.