Wild Card Bengals vs Ravens Official Game Thread

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Bengals1

Re: Wild Card Bengals vs Ravens Official Game Thread

Post by Bengals1 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:18 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:56 pm
If I am repeating this I apologize, but did you guys see that Jonah's injury was a dislocated kneecap? It is a follow up injury from week 5 and he played the next week and hasnt missed a snap since. So maybe, just maybe, that keeps him in the rotation after Buffalo. Depth is a real problem. So having him available a week away is better than anything else we have on the table. Fingers crossed!

Paul Dehner Jr. @pauldehnerjr
Jonah Williams has dislocated kneecap. Zac Taylor said he is “week to week."

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:29 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:18 pm
stripesincarolina wrote:
If I am repeating this I apologize, but did you guys see that Jonah's injury was a dislocated kneecap? It is a follow up injury from week 5 and he played the next week and hasnt missed a snap since. So maybe, just maybe, that keeps him in the rotation after Buffalo. Depth is a real problem. So having him available a week away is better than anything else we have on the table. Fingers crossed!

I haven't had a chance to re-look at the tape and see how Carman actually did but I plan on doing that at some point this week. With that said I feel very strongly that we need to find a long term solution at LT, and it's not Williams.

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:39 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:29 pm
Bengals1 wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:18 pm
stripesincarolina wrote:

I haven't had a chance to re-look at the tape and see how Carman actually did but I plan on doing that at some point this week. With that said I feel very strongly that we need to find a long term solution at LT, and it's not Williams.
I was telling my wife the same thing. Jonah was a high draft pick for us and simply has not played to that level.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:48 pm

Charlie Goldsmith @CharlieG__
Zac Taylor said Alex Cappa is still "week to week."
"I saw him curling a towel with his toes and it looked good. It seemed like progress when I walked in."

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:43 pm