Playoff Discussion Thread

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
stripesincarolina

Playoff Discussion Thread

Post by stripesincarolina » Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:44 pm

Let's start this off on a positive note. Watch this.... 5 times.

Goosebumps!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRgYs3N7/
Seeking Superbowls

Bengals1

Re: Playoff Discussion Thread

Post by Bengals1 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:05 pm

Bengals open as 6.5 point favorites.

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:30 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:05 pm
Bengals open as 6.5 point favorites.
Burrow has been crazy good against the spread this year and in all honesty I don't see this Saturday as being any different. We all know Baltimore has been struggling immensely. I had one of my employees say this morning that they are afraid of JK Dobbins, I simply asked him if he thought Dobbins was better then Chubb or Henry since we took care of business with them. As for Lamar he might be back but he hasn't practiced in over a month, he's going to have plenty of rust to shake off. I would also expect Burrow to not be as off as he was yesterday. Burrow's ball placement was way off, and you could even hear it thru the radio on how balls were just not where he normally places them, he will not be that way on Sunday night.

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:51 pm

Yeah. I'm not sure Jackson plays. He's wanting a long term mega contract and he knows he's not getting it in Baltimore. He also knows that if he plays Sunday and gets hurt then he's gonna lose a lot of money. He's not gonna risk it. Like Meat said he hasn't practiced, thrown or anything in over a month. Even if he does play let's hope he doesn't have a Montana type day. I do think Huntley starts and Dobkins plays. We stopped Henry and Chubb and others, we can stop this dude.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:03 pm

Paul Dehner Jr. @pauldehnerjr
Alex Cappa would be “tough” to see him back this week according to Zac Taylor. Don’t know if this will be season ending, but sounds like certainly will miss Sunday night.

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:23 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:03 pm
Alex Cappa would be “tough” to see him back this week according to Zac Taylor. Don’t know if this will be season ending, but sounds like certainly will miss Sunday night.
If it's not broken we'd probably be able to see him in 2 to 3 weeks, however I haven't seen any reports so I have no clue. I would guess that it's not season ending but heck who knows.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:45 pm

𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐥𝐢𝐧 @HamlinIsland
Headed home to Buffalo today with a lot of love on my heart. 🫶🏾

Watching the world come together around me on Sunday was truly an amazing feeling.

The same love you all have shown me is the same love that I plan to put back into the world n more.

Bigger than football.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:53 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:23 pm
Bengals1 wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:03 pm
If it's not broken we'd probably be able to see him in 2 to 3 weeks, however I haven't seen any reports so I have no clue. I would guess that it's not season ending but heck who knows.
Logical, they must have given him an MRI by now. You'd have to think if it were a torn ligament they'd have seen that. Most likely it's a bad sprain which we all know can take weeks to heal especially if it's the dreaded "high ankle sprain."

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:33 pm

# wearescrewed

Burrow cannot withstand another postseason running for his life like last year. And if we lose whatever running game we did have, we will end up looking like last week against the Ravens, or worse, Halloween against the Browns.

I say this with a straight face.....I give us zero chance at winning this weekend. Burrow was under pressure all day even before Kappa got hurt. And the Ravens will not turn the ball over 4 times again.

Ravens 26
Bengals 24

Tucker strikes again
Seeking Superbowls

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:21 pm

:lol: ....

CINCINNATI — Former Bengals first round pick John Ross is headed to Kansas City.

The 27-year-old worked out for the Chiefs on Monday, before ultimately signing a reserve/futures contract for the 2023 season according to ESPN's Field Yates.

Ross had 11 catches for 224 yards and one touchdown for New York in 2021. He didn't play for a team this season.

The Bengals took him with the ninth overall selection in the 2017 NFL Draft. Ross had 51 receptions for 733 yards and 10 touchdowns in four seasons in Cincinnati.