Bengals v Browns Pre Game Notes & Chatter.

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
stripesincarolina

Re: Bengals v Browns Pre Game Notes & Chatter.

Post by stripesincarolina » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:03 pm

TheBurn wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:56 pm
ugh... that blows. obviously Higgins and Boyd are 1 & 2 but who steps up behind them for the next 6 weeks? do they even entertain trading Carman for WR help?
Nope, nope, nope. Between Taylor, Thomas and more targets for Hurst I think we are just fine. Maybe they can find a way to get Chris Evans more involved as well.
Seeking Superbowls

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:17 pm

Jmble suggested we go get OBJ.... :lol:

TheBurn

Post by TheBurn » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:41 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:03 pm
Nope, nope, nope. Between Taylor, Thomas and more targets for Hurst I think we are just fine. Maybe they can find a way to get Chris Evans more involved as well.
u know... i was thinking Evans would be rolled out as well, time to shine

4256 Hits

Post by 4256 Hits » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:51 pm

TheBurn wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:56 pm
do they even entertain trading Carman for WR help?
I don't think they could get this for Carman.

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:58 pm

It's 4 to 6 weeks maybe. If we can find a way to win here against the Browns we have a struggling Panthers a bye then Pitt who is literally a dumpster fire. I think the coaching staff is going to use this stretch of the schedule to get Chase rest for a playoff push when we will really need him. That's just my stubborn dumbbutt opinion.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:24 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:58 pm
It's 4 to 6 weeks maybe. If we can find a way to win here against the Browns we have a struggling Panthers a bye then Pitt who is literally a dumpster fire. I think the coaching staff is going to use this stretch of the schedule to get Chase rest for a playoff push when we will really need him. That's just my stubborn dumbbutt opinion.
I dont think your opinion really matters in this instance. That is exactly what the coaches are doing. He could have probably sucked it up if our next game was Baltimore and we were playing for the division title. But no need for all that. We can easily go 4-5 the next few weeks without Chase and just solid play. I'm not concerned in the slightest because in the new RPO groove the offense has these players become almost interchangable assets. The only difference is we need someone to bust a play for a TD here and there.

We'll be fine.
Seeking Superbowls

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:28 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:24 pm
MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:58 pm
I dont think your opinion really matters in this instance. That is exactly what the coaches are doing. He could have probably sucked it up if our next game was Baltimore and we were playing for the division title. But no need for all that. We can easily go 4-5 the next few weeks without Chase and just solid play. I'm not concerned in the slightest because in the new RPO groove the offense has these players become almost interchangable assets. The only difference is we need someone to bust a play for a TD here and there.

We'll be fine.
Well to be honest stripes none of our opinions really matter, so it's what it is.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:36 pm

Please just let me believe that OSF content is reviewed in Bengals team meetings. I invest far too much of my life in this place for it not to matter. :|
Seeking Superbowls

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:38 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:36 pm
Please just let me believe that OSF content is reviewed in Bengals team meetings. I invest far too much of my life in this place for it not to matter. :|
Lol...

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:56 am

stripesincarolina wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:36 pm
If that's true there are some photos I'd like to delete... :oops: