Bengals v Ratbirds Game Thread

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Joe Bananas

Re: Bengals v Ratbirds Game Thread

Post by Joe Bananas » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:22 pm

Sorry to hear about the passing of your friend B1.

I just don't know man. I'm not sure who this early part of the seasons on. Oline still stinks, I've been on Mixon for a year and a half now. Perine hits the holes harder than Mixon and if you notice, we move the ball more when Perine is running the ball than we do Mixon. Mixon needs a FB to run the ball. Been saying it to long now. I don't see any explosiveness outta Mixon. None.

Burrow forced another throw to Chase and right into the hands of LB Queen. That hurt.

So Stanley Morgan was our go to on 4th and goal last night? Having Tee out hurt this team last night.

Unfortunately, Zac, ad we said for awhile now is learning as he goes. He's totally inexperienced at coaching football.

What we're seeing is teams got drastically better via the off season, we did not. Was supposed to on the Oline, but Collins hasn't looked good, nor has any of the others. Our first 2 picks are riding the pine for whatever reason. I know Cams been injured but no reason why Dax shouldn't be in there playing somewhere. He showed alot of potential in the pre season.

Things are going our way. The bad snap that hit the Ravens man in motion last year would have been picked up for 6 last season, this season it was layed on the ground for 2 seconds and the rats picked it up for a 20 yard gain. Luck of the bounce isn't with this team this year.

This team needs to gain some steam, cause right now there isn't any in their playing.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

TheBurn

Post by TheBurn » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:35 pm

sorry to hear about your bud B1.

i could not agree more, ZT needs to have someone else call the plays, he just flat out tries too hard to be 'special' and ends up looking completely incompetent at it.

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:45 pm

Dang B1 sorry to hear about your friend. Prayers to you and the family

Talked to my guy at work (close relation to the Brown family) and there’s definitely angst internally. The Team is getting upset by how these losses have gone down, and that the trepidation dating back to last season. Leash is getting shorter

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:10 pm

skycruiser wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:45 pm
Talked to my guy at work (close relation to the Brown family) and there’s definitely angst internally. The Team is getting upset by how these losses have gone down, and that the trepidation dating back to last season. Leash is getting shorter
It must be coming from the Blackburn arm of the family. SoP let Shula go almost a decade so its hard to believe he'd can Zac after just three years...

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:33 pm

Not that he’s on the hot seat. That’s def not it. Just that his play calling and decision making are costing precious wins. To afford burrow they HAVE to get the extra playoff appearance revenue. The heat is to improve or delegate

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:28 pm

Well now I'm sorry I gave you shit last night for not posting B1. I kinda figured something was up but hate to hear my suspicions were correct. I know we're the "older" guys here but your friend, assuming he was a similar age, left many good years on the table. Its a shame he was taken so soon.

Keep your chin up, and yes, estate settlement sucks donkey balls. I am learning a lot of valuable lessons about the need to clean up my assets and streamline everything for those I leave behind.

Love to hear about your friend over in the member forum. I'm sure you have some stories to tell.
Seeking Superbowls