2022 Schedule and early predicitions

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
stripesincarolina

Re: 2022 Schedule and early predicitions

Post by stripesincarolina » Mon May 23, 2022 7:32 am

Peter King drops the stats on us.

"In the last 27 years, only one Super Bowl loser has won the conference championship the following season—the Patriots four years ago. (Lost to Eagles in Super Bowl 52, won AFC next year, beat Rams in Super Bowl 53.) Excepting that Patriots team, the last six Super Bowl losers have won an average of 8.8 games the next year."

Looks like our boys will have to transcend a bit of history on their way to winning the SB this year. Good thing he doesnt recognize the beginning of a dynasty!! :twisted:
Seeking Superbowls

MeatHeadbengal

Re: 2022 Schedule and early predicitions

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Mon May 23, 2022 12:20 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 7:32 am
Peter King drops the stats on us.

"In the last 27 years, only one Super Bowl loser has won the conference championship the following season—the Patriots four years ago. (Lost to Eagles in Super Bowl 52, won AFC next year, beat Rams in Super Bowl 53.) Excepting that Patriots team, the last six Super Bowl losers have won an average of 8.8 games the next year."

Looks like our boys will have to transcend a bit of history on their way to winning the SB this year. Good thing he doesnt recognize the beginning of a dynasty!! :twisted:
I go back to the history Burrow's and this franchise has already made in recent history and I think this can be overcome.

I'm still placing bets on them this year.