New HCs and offenses across Ohio

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Exile

New HCs and offenses across Ohio

Post by Exile » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:55 am

I don't know if you guys caught this or not, but I found this article on 11 Warriors to be an interesting look at all three Ohio football teams. Given the personnel challenges we've got, we're almost bound to be disappointed in this year, but it will be interesting to see the direction we're moving under Taylor.

stripesincarolina

Re: New HCs and offenses across Ohio

Post by stripesincarolina » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:34 am

Good read. Who knows how this season will play out but I will leave open the possibility that an improved defense, and Zac's creativity with play calling could possibly get us to mid season with a .500 record. If that happens we get AJ back, maybe Ross gets healthy and for once we can go into the back half of the season getting weapons back instead of losing them.

I'd love to be surprised by the Bengals for once. I've earned it. We've all earned it.
AJ McCarron = Superbowl Wins

Exile

Re: New HCs and offenses across Ohio

Post by Exile » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:12 am

stripesincarolina wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:34 am
Good read. Who knows how this season will play out but I will leave open the possibility that an improved defense, and Zac's creativity with play calling could possibly get us to mid season with a .500 record. If that happens we get AJ back, maybe Ross gets healthy and for once we can go into the back half of the season getting weapons back instead of losing them.

I'd love to be surprised by the Bengals for once. I've earned it. We've all earned it.
Amen.

The good thing about low expectations is that there's more room to be (pleasantly) surprised this season.