Amazing the difference a year makes

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Aceking
Site Admin

Amazing the difference a year makes

Post by Aceking » Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:34 pm

Imagine if we had the #1 pick just one year earlier....

Report: Kyler Murray Told Colt McCoy 'I'm Done' Before End of Playoff Game
The relationship between the Cardinals and QB Kyler Murray seems to be rocky lately, something that came to a head in their playoff loss to the Rams.

NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo reports Murray asked out of the game near the end of the fourth quarter when it was clear Arizona was going to lose.

“The playoff game [in Los Angeles] a minute left, the game had been decided, backup Colt McCoy encouraged Murray to finish the game with his teammates,” Garafolo said. “A banged-up Murray said no, that’s it, I’m done.”

Garafolo added Arizona took note of that decision by Murray.

“A lot of Cardinals folks were not happy with that.”

Earlier today, ESPN’s Chris Mortensen also reported the team’s disappointment with Murray, with a source describing Murray as “self-centered, immature and (a) finger pointer.”

orange_black

Re: Amazing the difference a year makes

Post by orange_black » Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:36 pm

JOE BRRRRRRR

Mag

Post by Mag » Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:55 pm

We definitely dodged a bullet, and ended up with a near perfect situation. I couldn't be happier. Not only do we have potentially generational talent at QB and WR, the majority of the team truly seems to love playing together. My favorite line from Joe was he sees himself simply out there playing football with his friends, as if they were all kids. Then the story that Chase bought the house next door to Joe is awesome!

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:05 pm

Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:55 pm
We definitely dodged a bullet, and ended up with a near perfect situation. I couldn't be happier. Not only do we have potentially generational talent at QB and WR, the majority of the team truly seems to love playing together. My favorite line from Joe was he sees himself simply out there playing football with his friends, as if they were all kids. Then the story that Chase bought the house next door to Joe is awesome!
that house story is..... something.... ive never seen before.... its kinda telling of who these guys are.