Bengals v Raiders Game Thread.

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Aceking
Site Admin

Re: Bengals v Raiders Game Thread.

Post by Aceking » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:54 pm

Congratulations everybody! I started this site when Dick LeBeau was the head coach. Think about that and appreciate how far we’ve come.

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:58 pm

Aceking wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:54 pm
Congratulations everybody! I started this site when Dick LeBeau was the head coach. Think about that and appreciate how far we’ve come.
Wow. Thanks for starting this site Acer! This is definitely a family atmosphere...even our red headed stepchild in B1
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:59 pm

Joe Bananas wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:58 pm
Aceking wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:54 pm
Wow. Thanks for starting this site Acer! This is definitely a family atmosphere...even our red headed stepchild in B1
Stripes or Exile is the ginger fella'.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:00 pm

Assuming I have power after my ice storm tomorrow morning, I will post a zoom link for 5pm Eastern. (I think that puts Joe the Sot at 11pm his time, he can wear his Bengals pajamas) I'll make it a separate thread that can be deleted when we are done. Understand if everyone can't make it, but we gotta start somewhere.

Also, I understand Mrs B1 might be joining us to show off her playoff winning Bengals undergarments. :shock:
Seeking Superbowls

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:09 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:00 pm
Assuming I have power after my ice storm tomorrow morning, I will post a zoom link for 5pm Eastern. (I think that puts Joe the Sot at 11pm his time, he can wear his Bengals pajamas) I'll make it a separate thread that can be deleted when we are done. Understand if everyone can't make it, but we gotta start somewhere.

Also, I understand Mrs B1 might be joining us to show off her playoff winning Bengals undergarments. :shock:
I'm not sure I know how to zoom...

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:12 pm

Joe Bananas wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:09 pm
stripesincarolina wrote:

I'll post the zoom link, you click it. It's that simple. If it asks you to download a browser version of Zoom just do it. It's perfectly safe. You can do it on your phone or laptop.
Seeking Superbowls

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:15 pm

Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr)
NFL Senior VP of Officiating Walt Anderson in pool report to me on inadvertent whistle: "They got together and talked and determined that they had a whistle, but that the whistle for them on the field was blown after the receiver caught the ball."

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:16 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:12 pm
Joe Bananas wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:09 pm
stripesincarolina wrote:

I'll post the zoom link, you click it. It's that simple. If it asks you to download a browser version of Zoom just do it. It's perfectly safe. You can do it on your phone or laptop.
Oh ok. Gotcha!

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:18 pm

Wow. It finally happened. I literally don’t remember the last playoff game we won.

Think about what we’ve been through together on this board. Palmer 05, Palmer quitting, whodeyrevolution, rebuild after rebuild, Shayne Graham missed extra points, burfict and porter 15, the list goes on and on

The monkey got off our back and in SoPs 2003 Malibu tonight and drove to another city

Who. Freakin. Dey.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:20 pm

Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr)
Important to note, of course, considering this determination by the officials was incorrect: The inadvertent whistle is not reviewable.