Re: Ending the drought

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:23 pm

Joe Bananas wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:05 pm
MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:54 pm
Joe Bananas wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:23 pm

Right. I get it. I mean I'm excited for playoff football and extremely excited our Bengals are in it but now most are saying it's a guarentee win. I don't think so. Carr threw for over 4800 years. Their defense is very good. We shall see.
I'm with you on this one, I think we are a better matchup with NE then LV, but here we are playing LV. It's going to be a tough game, Bengals were +6 on Monday, it's Wednesday and the line is +4 last I checked. There's a lot of momentum behind LV!
Agree meat. I just keep having visions of us coming out flat. I think we matched up better against the Pat's and M Jones than we do Carr and his TEs. Defensively I think the Raiders have a heck of a pass rush and the Pat's have a heck of a secondary.

But at the end of the day, there's a reason why the Bears, Lions, Jets aren't playing right now. No team in the playoffs are extremely weak (well the steelers but who knows with Ben and that pass rush of Watts) every team we play from Saturday on are good. We have just have to be prepared the best we can be and play the game.
+1

Aceking
Site Admin

Post by Aceking » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:53 pm

But at the end of the day, there's a reason why the Bears, Lions, Jets aren't playing right now.
... and of course... we lost to the Bears and the Jets. Nothing makes any sense.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:02 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:55 pm
It's like Meat's posts....ridiculous and redundant and tiresome....😴
[/quote]

I swear you have "little man" syndrome B. Those little blue pills ain't gonna help ya there stubby!
[/quote]

No worries, your wife showed me where you keep yours.... ;)
Last edited by Bengals1 on Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:06 pm

Joe Bananas wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:23 pm
Right. I get it. I mean I'm excited for playoff football and extremely excited our Bengals are in it but now most are saying it's a guarentee win. I don't think so. Carr threw for over 4800 years. Their defense is very good. We shall see.
Like we've said before, if a teams good enough to make the playoffs they're good enough to beat you. They all present match up problems in one way or another but then....so do we. :twisted:

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:55 pm

The playoff drought is kind of a big deal…this article took a cool spin on it by talking to former players. It’s good insight into how they thought about it then and now