Cats v Clowns Pt 2 Pre-Game Chatter & Predictions.

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Bengals1

Cats v Clowns Pt 2 Pre-Game Chatter & Predictions.

Post by Bengals1 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:23 pm

At least we'll know where we stand before game time vis a vis our playoff position. Zac can make changes to the starting lineup accordingly.

Let's just pray nobody gets hurt regardless.... :?

Joe Bananas

Re: Cats v Clowns Pt 2 Pre-Game Chatter & Predictions.

Post by Joe Bananas » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:26 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:23 pm
At least we'll know where we stand before game time vis a vis our playoff position. Zac can make changes to the starting lineup accordingly.

Let's just pray nobody gets hurt regardless.... :?
Yeah no doubt. Teams with nothing to lose are scary and out to make a statement. I honestly don't think Burrow plays. Maybe he does. Zacs been showing some balls lately. Who knows. F Cleveland
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:30 pm

Knowing how Zac tends to get hung up on schemes that work once but really have no place in modern football (like Marvins dipshit shovel pass), I fully anticipate Zac's gameplan will be 3 QB sneaks with Burrow on every drive followed by a pass attempt on 4th down. If we can string enough penalties together we can get Evan down to the 10 yard line for a FG.

Bengals 3
Stains 2

Stains get a safety when Burrow has to QB sneak from the 1 yard line and comes up short.
Seeking Superbowls

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:52 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:30 pm
Knowing how Zac tends to get hung up on schemes that work once but really have no place in modern football (like Marvins dipshit shovel pass), I fully anticipate Zac's gameplan will be 3 QB sneaks with Burrow on every drive followed by a pass attempt on 4th down. If we can string enough penalties together we can get Evan down to the 10 yard line for a FG.

Bengals 3
Stains 2

Stains get a safety when Burrow has to QB sneak from the 1 yard line and comes up short.
haters gonna hate!

Bengals win this one.... even if we're sitting starters.

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:58 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:

Bengals 3
Stains 2

Shovel Pass!! Good gawd that never worked for Bratkowski, did it?
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:37 pm

Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate)
The #Bengals placed DE Trey Hendrickson, S Vonn Bell, C Trey Hopkins, G Quinton Spain and LB Akeem Davis-Gaither on the Reserve/COVID-19 list.

4256 Hits

Post by 4256 Hits » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:27 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:37 pm
Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate)
The #Bengals placed DE Trey Hendrickson, S Vonn Bell, C Trey Hopkins, G Quinton Spain and LB Akeem Davis-Gaither on the Reserve/COVID-19 list.
Lets get the rest of the team out of the way this week. Hendrickson has biggest contract so most likely has the biggest house so the entire roster could come over to his house. That way don't have to worry about it for the play-offs.

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:33 am

They should literally just roll the bearcats out there

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:32 am

orange_black wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:52 pm
stripesincarolina wrote:

Bengals 3
Stains 2

haters gonna hate!

Hey, I'm not a hater. I said we would win despite Zac's batshit crazy approach to closing out the biggest game of his coaching career.

Do you think after the second QB sneak that SoP was on the radio to Zac telling him if he runs Burrow a third time he's fired? I mean at least the Chiefs had a play with a direct snap to someone other than Pat. You telling me we couldnt have Joe sidestep a direct snap to Mixon? I'm just sayin'....its our franchise QB with the shredded knee ya know.

But I'm not being critical. ;)
Seeking Superbowls

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:02 am

stripesincarolina wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:32 am
orange_black wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:52 pm
stripesincarolina wrote:

Bengals 3
Stains 2

haters gonna hate!

Hey, I'm not a hater. I said we would win despite Zac's batshit crazy approach to closing out the biggest game of his coaching career.

Do you think after the second QB sneak that SoP was on the radio to Zac telling him if he runs Burrow a third time he's fired? I mean at least the Chiefs had a play with a direct snap to someone other than Pat. You telling me we couldnt have Joe sidestep a direct snap to Mixon? I'm just sayin'....its our franchise QB with the shredded knee ya know.

But I'm not being critical. ;)
It took a lot of guts to make those calls, and honestly no one else here could have done it. I give Zach credit for it and it won us the game, not giving Mahomes a chance. That to me was the right call, not "crazy".