Bengals v Ravens Game Thread.

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Bengals1

Re: Bengals v Ravens Game Thread.

Post by Bengals1 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:55 pm

At half time the Chiefs are putting a hurting on the Stoolers 23-0. And that score isn't indicative of how bad Shitsburgh looks. :lol:

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:02 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:07 pm
Exile wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:04 pm
Why are the starters still in? Is it just a fuck you to Harbaugh and the Ravens? 500 yards!
Firetruck the Raven's their fans are trash, their coaching staff are all trash individuals. I wish we put 50 on them today to prove a point! New we need to win one more to secure the division!
I am open to correction but technically we dont need a win as long as the Browns lose one of the next two games. Obviously if they lose wk 17 that means we beat them and would win the division anyway. Be a Stoolers fan next week!!
Seeking Superbowls

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:10 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:02 pm
MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Exile wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:04 pm
Why are the starters still in? Is it just a fuck you to Harbaugh and the Ravens? 500 yards!
Firetruck the Raven's their fans are trash, their coaching staff are all trash individuals. I wish we put 50 on them today to prove a point! New we need to win one more to secure the division!
I am open to correction but technically we dont need a win as long as the Browns lose one of the next two games. Obviously if they lose wk 17 that means we beat them and would win the division anyway. Be a Stoolers fan next week!!
But if the Stoolers win out after losing tonight to the chiefs they would win the division because they have less losses. That's at least how the playoff prediction tool on ESPN was saying. Either way I think we need to win 1 more to seal the deal, if not there is another way but there's a lot of moving parts.

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:15 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:10 pm
stripesincarolina wrote:
MeatHeadbengal wrote:

But if the Stoolers win out after losing tonight to the chiefs they would win the division because they have less losses. That's at least how the playoff prediction tool on ESPN was saying. Either way I think we need to win 1 more to seal the deal, if not there is another way but there's a lot of moving parts.
So you’re saying we still have a chance to bungle this…

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:16 pm

The Chiefs will clench a play off spot with this win over the Stoolers. I don't know if they have a shot at the #1 seed or whether that's out of reach however.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:47 pm

Ryan Clark (@Realrclark25)
Good decision by Wink Martindale to not double Ja’marr Chase because they couldn’t cover no dang body! Ain’t matter how many you put on who, somebody was gonna be butt booty naked wide open on every play and Joe was gonna find them. Dang streaking lIke Will Farrel in “Old School”

I'm at a loss as to whether this tweet reads more like JoeB when he's drinking or Meat when he's not.... :?

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:48 pm

skycruiser wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:15 pm
MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:10 pm
stripesincarolina wrote:

So you’re saying we still have a chance to bungle this…
Yes, if we lose the next two (which we've done this season) and more then likely we're out.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:12 pm

I've been looking at scenarios for the last hour and man is this convoluted. Things I thought were put to bed last week have all the sudden come to light. The Patriots have slipped and the Bills are deep in the hunt. The Broncos still have a shot. Say wut?? I'm still so confused. Somewhere, someway that Stoolers tie comes into play. And the Ravens own several tie breakers yet dont control their own destiny. What a mess!

I watched the highlights and some things I noticed.

We need Logan Wilson back asap. A third string QB was still able to find all sorts of daylight across the middle.

DJ Reader makes a big difference. Most of the Ravens running yards were straight up the middle.

Eli Apple and Woozy were being victimized most of the game. They were both late in coverage, or even blown coverage on several big plays.

I did not like the sequence with Burrow at the 5 minute mark in the 4th. We are lucky the Ravens didnt put his facemask in the dirt permanently. I understand what was going on and the whole ego/payback thing but you have to ask Burrow to think big picture here.

This team cannot continue to come out of the locker room flat and expect to win critical games against good teams. This has to stop.

How important was that kick against GB now MoneyMac? How about that goose egg you guys laid against Mike White? Just a good white board reminder from Zac as the guys return next year. Every play matters.

Covid is wreaking havoc across the league right now and the NFL is going to get roasted on their inconsistent handling of game schedules.
Seeking Superbowls

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:34 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:47 pm
Ryan Clark (@Realrclark25)
Good decision by Wink Martindale to not double Ja’marr Chase because they couldn’t cover no dang body! Ain’t matter how many you put on who, somebody was gonna be butt booty naked wide open on every play and Joe was gonna find them. Dang streaking lIke Will Farrel in “Old School”

I'm at a loss as to whether this tweet reads more like JoeB when he's drinking or Meat when he's not.... :?
I'm not that bad...

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:31 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:34 pm
I'm not that bad...
That you think that kind of proves my point. 8-)