Bengals/Raiders Game Thread.

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Jmble

Re: Bengals/Raiders Game Thread.

Post by Jmble » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:04 am

orange_black wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:09 pm
was at a bar... didnt get to post.

that was a fun game.... but i gotta admit.... Burrow has me concerned about alot of the decisions he's making.

He needs to throw it where the defense gives him..... I feel like he's forcing too much.

and my God please stop running..... Burrow is too important to be running.
I understand the worry for Burrow but keep in mind the guy had barely played a full season worth of football.

Peyton Manning threw 28 interceptions in his first 16 games. Matthew Stafford through 20. Andrew Luck three 18.

After yesterday Burrow had 34 touchdowns and 16 interceptions in 20 games. He needs a little time to figure it out. I don’t think anybody looks at Joe Burrow and sees someone who doesn’t have what it takes to get where he needs to be. Part of that will come with time and part of it will come with better protection.

orange_black

Re: Bengals/Raiders Game Thread.

Post by orange_black » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:55 pm

Jmble wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:04 am
orange_black wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:09 pm
was at a bar... didnt get to post.

that was a fun game.... but i gotta admit.... Burrow has me concerned about alot of the decisions he's making.

He needs to throw it where the defense gives him..... I feel like he's forcing too much.

and my God please stop running..... Burrow is too important to be running.
I understand the worry for Burrow but keep in mind the guy had barely played a full season worth of football.

Peyton Manning threw 28 interceptions in his first 16 games. Matthew Stafford through 20. Andrew Luck three 18.

After yesterday Burrow had 34 touchdowns and 16 interceptions in 20 games. He needs a little time to figure it out. I don’t think anybody looks at Joe Burrow and sees someone who doesn’t have what it takes to get where he needs to be. Part of that will come with time and part of it will come with better protection.
im all on board with the "better protection". Burrow is a diff QB when he has time.