Re: Week 4 - PFF Scores

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:20 pm

Joe Bananas wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:40 pm
MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:11 pm
Jmble wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:34 am

An update after last night's game. Now everybody has four games in.

Burrow has dropped to 6th and Herbert has jumped up.

1. Brady - 92.8
2. Tannehill - 90.0
3. Murray - 87.6
4. Herbert - 87.5
5. Jones - 86.9
6. Burrow - 86.1
Thanks.

While I think Herbert might be more talented Burrow has the right attitude and was the right pick for this team for sure.
Just 2 completely different qbs, in my opinion. Herbert reminds me of Ben where he stays in the shotgun most the time and has a great arm. Burrow is more of a technician, in my opinion, he's more old school type Qb. I think he's smarter than Herbert and honestly Herbert didn't go to a bad team when he was drafted. I've looked up their numbers and are alot similar to each other. I'm not bashing Herbert, I really really like him, alot! I don't think you could go wrong by drafting either if they were both available. I just think Herbert relies on his arm and burrow relies on his brain. Really that's the only difference.
My point was Burrow is more of a leader and elevates the play of those around him. I don't see Herbert as being that guy. I just feel Burrow was a better fit and a much more needed type personality here for thos team.

Joe Bananas

Re: Week 4 - PFF Scores

Post by Joe Bananas » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:44 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:20 pm
Joe Bananas wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:40 pm
MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:11 pm

Thanks.

While I think Herbert might be more talented Burrow has the right attitude and was the right pick for this team for sure.
Just 2 completely different qbs, in my opinion. Herbert reminds me of Ben where he stays in the shotgun most the time and has a great arm. Burrow is more of a technician, in my opinion, he's more old school type Qb. I think he's smarter than Herbert and honestly Herbert didn't go to a bad team when he was drafted. I've looked up their numbers and are alot similar to each other. I'm not bashing Herbert, I really really like him, alot! I don't think you could go wrong by drafting either if they were both available. I just think Herbert relies on his arm and burrow relies on his brain. Really that's the only difference.
My point was Burrow is more of a leader and elevates the play of those around him. I don't see Herbert as being that guy. I just feel Burrow was a better fit and a much more needed type personality here for thos team.
I completely agree. I'm not calling Herbert dumb, just think Burrows football on field IQ is extremely high. I love our pick.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.