Cats vs Stoolers Game Thread.

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
MeatHeadbengal

Re: Cats vs Stoolers Game Thread.

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:52 am

Jmble wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:34 am
I was perusing a Steelers forum this morning. I'm not going to lie. It was fun to read.

They have a thread where they are struggling to come up with three more wins on the season. The only one they could agree on was Detroit.

We've still got quite a battle ahead of us to make this a successful season, but it feels nice to be on the other side of the Steelers finally. Let's see if we can keep it that way for a while.

I like the idea of arguing over whether we can make a surprise playoff run rather than arguing over where we can find anymore wins on the schedule.
Shitsburgh is a dumpster fire and I couldn't be more happy about it. What I don't understand is how they beat Buffalo game 1...

4256 Hits

Post by 4256 Hits » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:16 pm

Jmble wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:34 am
I was perusing a Steelers forum this morning. I'm not going to lie. It was fun to read.

They have a thread where they are struggling to come up with three more wins on the season. The only one they could agree on was Detroit.

We've still got quite a battle ahead of us to make this a successful season, but it feels nice to be on the other side of the Steelers finally. Let's see if we can keep it that way for a while.

I like the idea of arguing over whether we can make a surprise playoff run rather than arguing over where we can find anymore wins on the schedule.
Well pay top five money to and old broken down POS QB that is bottom 5 in the league will do that to a team.

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:15 pm

alright i did it...

i went to a steeler board and read through their game day thread.

LOL

these guys need to be on suicide watch

Exile

Post by Exile » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:18 pm

Tyler Boyd on the Steelers (from The Athletic):

"The last plays of the game for them, they gave up ... you could see it."

"I think the good thing about that was not only did the Steelers feel that [the Bengals made a statement], everybody in the country felt it."

"For a team to just lay down like that before the game is over, because no matter how much we are losing by or whatever the case may be I know me and I know us and we are not giving up. We are going to continue to try and make plays and make something happen. But they portrayed to the whole nation on TV what they were about and how they gave up."