Cats vs Teddys Game Thread.

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Joe Bananas

Re: Cats vs Teddys Game Thread.

Post by Joe Bananas » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:05 am

All Taylor said was the defense needed to find more ways to create turnovers lmao!

He's labeled an idiot and has been for awhile now. Burrow doesn't even have a road victory. I think Taylor has like 1 or maybe 2 in three years. Time to start looking in my opinion for another coach.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:04 pm

I didn't see a single second of the game yesterday, not even the highlights. (lowlights...?) But I do follow numerous local Cincinnati sports reporters on Twitter and other social media platforms. To a person they all said the exact same thing, the team was simply unprepared to play.....period.

They looked out of sorts and lacked communication from the opening kick-off. The game plan was atrocious and the O-line played down to 2020 levels.

Apparently, several of them noted that Zac has Burrow throwing quick, short passes because he doesn't trust the O-line to keep Joe upright long enough to uncork a long pass downfield. Defenses know this and sit on the short to intermediate routes which is one reason he was picked off three straight times.

Poor coaching and a poor O-line. Gee, what was EVERY SINGLE BENGAL FAN bitching about all off-season.....!?!

We went into last season needing to shore up our O-line and clearly the organization did not do enough. Not nearly enough. If they were hell bent on taking a WR with our first pick why didn't they do more to get some veteran help via Free Agency!?! How many veterans were let loose this past off-season who the Bengals ignored...? Look at KC, they knew after the Super Bowl debacle their O-line needed fixing and guess what? They spent the off-season fixing it. Look at the difference. They're one fumble short of being 2-0 and their O-line is solid now.

Zac is not an NFL caliber coach. Our O-line still needs improving, especially the Guards. The exact two issues we had at the end of last season. Funny how that works. Except it isn't funny.

SOP won't fire Taylor during the season and I don't think Zac's man enough to quit but they need to find someone new after this season is over. And they can still wheel and deal for a Guard if they've got the balls to make a trade with someone.

What do you want to bet they don't.....? :x

4256 Hits

Post by 4256 Hits » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:21 pm

Joe Bananas wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:05 am
Time to start looking in my opinion for another coach.
That time was after his first season. It was quite obvious after his first first 16 games is was not ready to be an NFL coach but sure enough SOP has kept him around.

4256 Hits

Post by 4256 Hits » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:25 pm

skycruiser wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:53 am
Our OL is a PROBLEM. Good thing we fixed it this off-season. Oh wait.
The OL is causing Burrow's problems. When getting pressure all the time the QB will eventually start making bad decisions. As I said during the game the OL has been a problem for 5 years and every year is it is just hope that it has been fixed. And this year that hope was the based on the previously fired OL coach would come back and fix it. Only a willfully ignorant person would think that would work.

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:32 pm

Joe Bananas wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:02 am
MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:03 am
Joe Bananas wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:34 pm

Where's meat?
I was watching the game with my 93 year old grandfather. I would rather sit and watch it with him then listen to you bitch the whole time!
Some one asked or said B1 was here all I asked is where you were. Quit being a little bitch. Dam.

BTW, until this team starts acting like a team I'll bitch all I want.

So Burrow was sacked 5 times, on record to being sacked over 70 times this season. Threw 3 straight ints and no one gets to bitch on here over that??? Gtfoh
Don't try to move the goal posts on this. You sat here last week when we had the lead bitched to high heaven, I'm not going to sit here this week and be involved with that again.

Like I said last week complain away but don't sit there and expect not to get pushed back on.

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:43 pm

Big picture....

through 2 games ... this team appears to be the same as last year.... close games.... except we won one....

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:11 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:32 pm
Joe Bananas wrote:
MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:03 am

I was watching the game with my 93 year old grandfather. I would rather sit and watch it with him then listen to you bitch the whole time!
Some one asked or said B1 was here all I asked is where you were. Quit being a little bitch. Dam.

So Burrow was sacked 5 times, on record to being sacked over 70 times this season. Threw 3 straight ints and no one gets to bitch on here over that??? Gtfoh
Don't try to move the goal posts on this. You sat here last week when we had the lead bitched to high heaven, I'm not going to sit here this week and be involved with that again.

Like I said last week complain away but don't sit there and expect not to get pushed back on.
Because of the dumbass going for it on 4th 1 while we were on our 30 some yard line yeah I was pissed and the majority of the people on here were pissed. Damn near lost that game because of it.

Then don't. The way it's looking weregoing to lose more games than we are going to win. So no one is allowed to be negative when the team and coach makes bone headed moves and decisions??? I'm not going to be positive when Burrow throws 3 ints in a row, or when Taylor makes a dumbass decision, or etc. Sorry, I'm not.

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:34 pm

Joe Bananas wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:11 pm
MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Joe Bananas wrote:

Because of the dumbass going for it on 4th 1 while we were on our 30 some yard line yeah I was pissed and the majority of the people on here were pissed. Damn near lost that game because of it.
And here you sit a week later still bitching about a win. Do us all a favor, build a bridge and get over it. You're negativity is like a cancer here!

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:29 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:34 pm
Joe Bananas wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:11 pm
MeatHeadbengal wrote:

And here you sit a week later still bitching about a win. Do us all a favor, build a bridge and get over it. You're negativity is like a cancer here!
Insert lip quiver here.

:lol:

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:22 pm