Jmble wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:05 pm
Everyone knows that Meat still uses Ask Jeeves
Now that's comedy! :lol:
I don't even know what that is lol.

MeatHeadbengal

Re: WK2 Cats vs Bears Prediction Thread

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:41 pm

So we have a pretty good grip on who's going to play and who isn't at this point so it's a good time for a prediction.

First off I don't think the Chicago defense is nearly as good as they thought it would be. Releasing Fuller was a huge mistake by them and Mack hasn't been producing like his pay rate. Chicago's offense does have a better running game then I believe the Vikings do so I'm expecting Montgomery to get more then 60 yards. With that being said we'll see more of the play action game open up, and Andy will make a few plays but he will also probably throw a INT if not two.

Our offense should be able to move the ball and I'll be watching Hopkins pretty close hoping he'll improve greatly this week. Our offense and Burrow has shown to be very good with ball security so far and I don't expect that to change in this game. I think we'll win the turnover battle and be able to pull this game out in the end.

We win in a more convincing fashion I think this week.

On our way to 10 wins

Bengals 34
Bears 27
Last edited by MeatHeadbengal on Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:56 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:41 pm
So we have a pretty good grip on who's going to play and who isn't at this point so it's a good time for a prediction.

First off I don't think the Chicago defense is nearly as good as they thought it would be. Releasing Fuller was a huge mistake by them and Mack hasn't been producing like his pay rate. Chicago's offense does have a better running game then I believe the Vikings do so I'm expecting Montgomery to get more then 60 yards. With that being said we'll see more of the play action game open up, and Andy will make a few plays but he will also probably throw a INT if not two.

Our offense should be able to move the ball and I'll be watching Hopkins pretty close hoping he'll improve greatly this week. Our offense and Burrow has shown to be very good with ball security so far and I don't expect that to change in this game. I think we'll win the turnover battle and be able to pull this game out in the end.

Bengals 31
Bears 24
orange_black wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:29 pm
Burrow.

Andy Dalton is that "cute" but not stunning gf we had in high school that is now a few years out of college, still single and put on about 35 pounds.

Bengals 31
Bears 24
serioulsy.... im getting concerned about Meat and I aligning so often :|

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:16 pm

orange_black wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:56 pm
MeatHeadbengal wrote:

Bengals 31
Bears 24
orange_black wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:29 pm
Burrow.

Andy Dalton is that "cute" but not stunning gf we had in high school that is now a few years out of college, still single and put on about 35 pounds.

Bengals 31
Bears 24

serioulsy.... im getting concerned about Meat and I aligning so often :|
Sorry I'll adjust my prediction.

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:15 pm

Wait.....has anybody seen Meat and O_B at the same time...? :?

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:08 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Mack hasn't been producing like his pay rate.
He has 145 tackles and 30 sacks in three years. His overall rating since 2018 with the bears is at 90%
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:36 pm

Joe Bananas wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:08 pm
MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Mack hasn't been producing like his pay rate.
He has 145 tackles and 30 sacks in three years. His overall rating since 2018 with the bears is at 90%
Mack's last 9 games dating back into last year he's only had 2.5 sacks. If you don't believe me link below from a good Bengals Podcast featuring a Bears Podcast.

Sure Mack was something else but this is a what have you done for me lately kind of league!

Starts around the 4:30 minute mark.

https://youtu.be/gTpZ4vEFuWI

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:33 am

Bears bring up Margus Hunt for the game today. How does this guy keep coming back to haunt us?? He's everywhere!!
Seeking Superbowls

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:37 am

stripesincarolina wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:33 am
Bears bring up Margus Hunt for the game today. How does this guy keep coming back to haunt us?? He's everywhere!!
Because the Bears offense needs help with our defense and he's going to feed them the little info he knows.