Post by Joe the Sot » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:24 pm

:lol:
stripesincarolina wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:22 pm
orange_black wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:16 pm
Just... how?

Mentally weak.
No, injuries has depleted the defense, we have no pass rush, we have a mish mash LB crew and a secondary that doesnt communicate and gets no help. The Colts scored 31 points. And when you have an offense that will give up an INT or two per game because of a rookie QB, its really that simple. We need ALL the breaks to go our way to win right now.

In the meantime I just mowed and fertilized the back yard, cleaned my truck and took a dump. All three good options vs watching the Bungles bungle again.
:lol: :lol: do we still do quote of the week?

Bengals1

Re: Cats - Colts game thread

Post by Bengals1 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:26 pm

Joe the Sot wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:24 pm
stripesincarolina wrote:
orange_black wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:16 pm
Just... how?

Mentally weak.
No, injuries has depleted the defense, we have no pass rush, we have a mish mash LB crew and a secondary that doesnt communicate and gets no help. The Colts scored 31 points. And when you have an offense that will give up an INT or two per game because of a rookie QB, its really that simple. We need ALL the breaks to go our way to win right now.

In the meantime I just mowed and fertilized the back yard, cleaned my truck and took a dump. All three good options vs watching the Bungles bungle again.
We should.

That also might explain why he needed to clean out his truck... ;)

Joe the Sot

Post by Joe the Sot » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:52 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:26 pm
Joe the Sot wrote:
stripesincarolina wrote:

We should.

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:56 pm

Juat watched burrows post game interview.... dude is losing it... if we dont get him some help he is going to lose it mentally

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:02 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:26 pm
Joe the Sot wrote:
stripesincarolina wrote:

We should.

Well, almost. The dog barfed in the back seat. Close enough on the guess B1 cuz it smelled just as bad LOL.
Seeking Superbowls

Joe the Sot

Post by Joe the Sot » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:18 pm

orange_black wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:56 pm
Juat watched burrows post game interview.... dude is losing it... if we dont get him some help he is going to lose it mentally
At least I can still listen to him shat Shula already has me hitting the mute button as soon as he opens his mouth... if only we were any other franchise he is toast. :(

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:35 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:02 pm
Well, almost. The dog barfed in the back seat. Close enough on the guess B1 cuz it smelled just as bad LOL.
What kind of dog and truck...?

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:19 pm

Spent 115M in off season added a Heisman trophy winner. Zacs not getting it done. He needs to go soon. Buttttt looks at this. Zac can fo 3-450-1 as long as nfl isnt allowing pack stadiums mikeys not losing any money. So the old crow couldn't care less if Zacs a dud or not.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:58 pm

Moving the Zach discussion to its own thread

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:26 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:35 pm
stripesincarolina wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:02 pm
What kind of dog and truck...?
Sheppard Golden mixed breed and an F250. If that bastard cant do better riding up to the farm it will be the last time he rides in that F250.

Anyway, I finally watched Burrow's presser and yes, he looks pretty shell shocked. Zac has every excuse at his disposal in 2020 but I honestly think that SoP is going to cut his losses. Maybe by next week if they lose again. He's not emotionally attached to Zac and the locker room feedback is rumored to be turning against Zac. SoP loves his high draft picks a lot more than he loves his young and probably unqualified coach.
Seeking Superbowls