Post by stripesincarolina » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:05 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:56 pm
Joe Bananas wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:52 am
MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:39 am
From Ben Baby on twatter.

I know it's all doom and gloom from some folks on here, but the AFC is wide open. We have the tie breaker against NYJ, and as he said we have two big games against these guys. LAC's lose last night really hurt them and I don't think INDY has a chance. I look for NYJ to fall off a bit, and NE to do the same paving our way for a wildcard birth if we don't win the division. There's still light at the end of the tunnel don't let negativity convince you otherwise.
With out health, or lack thereof, I'm hoping for a wildcard too. I'd be happy with a wildcard. But with the birds getting their 2 RBs back this week and next, adding one of thr best LB and being pretty healthy I look for them to win our division. Especially wlif Edward's come back soon. Our secondary injuries are brutal for this team. Well, and Chase.
I feel ya for sure there, however I'm not sold on that team and think they have a good chance to win the division but not a serious contender for making a SB. Meanwhile I think getting key guys back at the right time in the season will be a huge boost for us for a playoff push and a serious SB contender under the radar kind of thing like last year. The end of our schedule will prepare us for what we will see in the Playoffs as well, which I think is good for us, steel sharpens steel kind of thing.
Meat, after you have been run over and cut in half by a train, there usually isnt a plasma truck sitting right beside the tracks. Your optimism knows no limits sir.

2022 is not 2021 in any way, shape or form.
Seeking Superbowls

MeatHeadbengal

Re: NFL News & Notes

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:37 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:05 pm
MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Joe Bananas wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:52 am

With out health, or lack thereof, I'm hoping for a wildcard too. I'd be happy with a wildcard. But with the birds getting their 2 RBs back this week and next, adding one of thr best LB and being pretty healthy I look for them to win our division. Especially wlif Edward's come back soon. Our secondary injuries are brutal for this team. Well, and Chase.
I feel ya for sure there, however I'm not sold on that team and think they have a good chance to win the division but not a serious contender for making a SB. Meanwhile I think getting key guys back at the right time in the season will be a huge boost for us for a playoff push and a serious SB contender under the radar kind of thing like last year. The end of our schedule will prepare us for what we will see in the Playoffs as well, which I think is good for us, steel sharpens steel kind of thing.
Meat, after you have been run over and cut in half by a train, there usually isnt a plasma truck sitting right beside the tracks. Your optimism knows no limits sir.

WTF...

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:04 pm

MeatHeadbengal wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:37 pm
stripesincarolina wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:05 pm
MeatHeadbengal wrote:

WTF...
LOL. I'm saying we're going to get our ass handed to us and there is no magic formula to save us. You forget we suck after the bye. And Stoolers will be looking to bury us once and for all in the AFCN this year. I have zero confidence in a win this week. Our secondary is a wreck. Our Oline still has major issues. Our running game will revert back to reality this week and Chase is still out. Our season will be over long before we "get healthy".

Yet, you are certainly the board optimist. And we need that to counter balance Pessimist 1.
Seeking Superbowls

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:38 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:04 pm
Yet, you are certainly the board optimist. And we need that to counter balance Pessimist 1.
I actually think we're going to win this week. :shock:

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:50 pm

Bengals1 wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:38 pm
stripesincarolina wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:04 pm
I actually think we're going to win this week. :shock:
I'm with you Pessimist 1 I think we'll win this week. Personally the Steelers are a dumpster fire right now and it would take a small miracle for them to win this week.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:01 am

Thru 9 games the Bengals had the 4th easiest strength of schedule and we went 5-4. For the next 8 games we have the hardest schedule in the league. Short of divine intervention and an NFL movie titled "The greatest comeback: The 2022 Cincinnati Bengals", this team is going nowhere given what we have seen over the first 9 games.

The journey starts tomorrow. I hope that bye week was productive for Zac.
Seeking Superbowls

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:47 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:01 am
The journey starts tomorrow. I hope that bye week was productive for Zac.
They'll probably need to call a time out before the first play. :roll:

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:33 pm

Indianapolis Colts @Colts
Official:
We have signed DE Khalid Kareem from the Bengals practice squad and waived S Trevor Denbow.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:24 pm

Rams place Matthew Stafford on IR. Well at least half of the superbowl teams from last year wont be repeating. Good thing we will be! ;)

Really rough road for McVay and crew this year.
Seeking Superbowls

Bengals1

Post by Bengals1 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:44 pm

If he played for the Steelers he'd have gotten nothing.... :x

Jay Morrison @JayMorrisonATH
Titans DT Jeffery Simmons was fined $11,139 for hitting #Bengals center Ted Karras at the end of the game.