Mark Walton arrested (again)

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Mag

Re: Mark Walton arrested (again)

Post by Mag » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:32 pm

Players we could've/ should've drafted instead of Walton:

DaShawn Hand, DL, Bama- One of the best rookie DLs graded by PFF this year.

Shaquem Griffin LB, UCF- One handed linebacker that went to seattle. Played in all 16 games for seattle.

Maurice Hurst DL Mich- First round talent that fell due to health concerns. Had a solid season for the raiders with 4 sacks. Health concerns don't seem to be an issue.

orange_black

Post by orange_black » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:13 pm

Jmble wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:22 pm
I’m more about giving Mike Brown credit for doing the right thing. I’m giving him credit for actually listening to his new coach. And I’m giving him credit for doing what he doesn’t usually do and that’s believe that everybody can be saved and to give everybody second and third and fourth and fifth shots.

Maybe more of that was on Marvin Lewis then we know, but if there’s one thing we do know about Mike Brown he has always been a loyal guy to his people.
I wouldnt doubt if alot of this is on marvin's shoulders.... something tells me he thought he was the kind of coach that could turn anyone around..... he was the only coach interested in burfict... i believe.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:43 pm

Once Burfict joined the NFL, almost all his antics played out on the field. He was a nasty player, not a problem citizen. In many ways the selection of Walton was worse than Tez. Tez twisted some ankles and hit a bitch too hard in the head. Walton ran from the cops with a carload of weapons and weed.

I 'd like to think both Marvin and Mikey know the difference between these two scenarios. But then again, theres that whole Pacman guy in our history.
AJ McCarron = Superbowl Wins

Andysbigfateyebrows

Post by Andysbigfateyebrows » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:46 pm

I heard the team voted to get rid of Mark and Mike Brown was the only one who voted against it.

Aceking
Site Admin

Post by Aceking » Sun May 12, 2019 5:10 pm

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Mon May 13, 2019 9:13 am

I'm sure being back home is going to help him.... NOT!!!! Just another talent that's got no clue how to be a man and stay out of trouble!

Mag

Post by Mag » Mon May 13, 2019 12:32 pm

Why do people keep saying he was talented? He showed zero talent on this team. :roll:

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Mon May 13, 2019 6:24 pm

Mag wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:32 pm
Why do people keep saying he was talented? He showed zero talent on this team. :roll:
Talented enough to play in the NFL and get drafted which is more talented then the millions that didn't make it that far.