Bengals to make QB change after the bye

Let's talk Cincinnati Bengals football!
Mag

Re: Bengals to make QB change after the bye

Post by Mag » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:14 pm

Benched on his birthday. Classy.

On a side note, no trades. This team is clueless.

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:18 pm

Right on cue, word is that Andy is miffed on how things went down and would have liked a trade. Of course you know SoP had a hand in waiting until 3 hours before the deadline to let him know. So now we have Carson Palmer part 2. Good news for Andy is that he gets a paid vacation for 8 weeks and then is free to roam.
Seeking Superbowls

Joe Bananas

Post by Joe Bananas » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:01 pm

Mag wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:14 pm
Benched on his birthday. Classy.

On a side note, no trades. This team is clueless.
I just can't anymore. I've lost the passion to root for this team long ago. Nothing will never change with how things are ran as long as the Browns (yes mike his old but his son, daughter, grandkids and possibly great grandkids aren't) run things and own this team.

I used to believe it was Marvin (still think he was an idiot) but it doesn't matter if you have Parcells, Marvin, or Taylor as HC the Browns are still controlling the wheel. They refuse to trade, sign IMPACT free agents (signing Clark Harris, and 3rd string punt returners do not account for impacting this or any other team!

They draft decent but dont develop players like they should. And about every 2 or 3 years they'll just absolutely flub up a draft and IF you arent drafting the best, deceloping players AND signing key free agents that's a recipe of failure AND thats what this team has been for 30 years now.

Everyone telling Carson Palmer to shut up, that he's disgruntled, NO, he's DEAD-ON! When you have a top 5 QB at the time beg and plead for players and want to attend draft meetings, Monday morning meetings, staff meetings to HELP and THEY refuse, again thats a recipe for failure.

Time and time and time again this team finds ways to fail. Whether it's the front office failing, to coaching failures to players failing the whole franchise are full of failures! Period!

Just can't, won't, nor have the passion or the will to root for this team any longer. Am I jumping franchises, no. I'm just not truly interested in football, especially the Bengals any longer.
I was crazy back when being crazy really meant something.

skycruiser

Post by skycruiser » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:11 am

^what joe said

MeatHeadbengal

Post by MeatHeadbengal » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:39 am

Ya know, I've been sitting here not wanting to get rid of ML, not liking how the Fans treated CP, not jumping on the bandwagon for F-whatever player decides to leave because I knew all along it's not their fault. soP has that name for a reason, he's not worth the time to even type out his name.

This season I'm putting the blame 100% on soP because of his lack of ability to think outside the box and be status quo. Zach Taylor may not be the answer here, he's hasn't been able to bring in good coaches around him. We'll see what he does this off season but I'm really not that optimistic. Even if he does there still isn't the support staff in the front office to help him where he needs it.

I pray every day I win the big lottery so I can buy this team and finally get it out of the Brown family. I may not know what I'm doing when it comes to running a Franchise but I'd sure as shit get ppl around me that would and wouldn't keep giving the fans the Status Quo!