Post by TheBurn » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:10 pm

#DoneWithDalton :(

orange_black

Re: Bengals v Jags disco and game thread

Post by orange_black » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:42 pm

TheBurn wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:10 pm
#DoneWithDalton :(
this is how i feel.... im done... but so sad about it too.

yet another guy that showed promise early ... but succumbed to the culture in the end....

stripesincarolina

Post by stripesincarolina » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:14 pm

Let me be clear about where I stand, and hopefully to be fair to Dalton, where we all should stand. I'm done with him too because it is time for a change, not because he sucks. He has proven to be a slightly better than average QB that requires a solid supporting cast. He's not going to create plays on his own, run for 150 yards or make freak throws. He could do well for a lot of teams in this league. Mikey let him down. I don't fault Andy. I don't dislike Andy although I have been really pissed at him for untimely errors. But if this team is going to rebuild, it has to start with Andy.

Therefore....#donewithdalton
Seeking Superbowls

4256 Hits

Post by 4256 Hits » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:41 pm

stripesincarolina wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:14 pm
Let me be clear about where I stand, and hopefully to be fair to Dalton, where we all should stand. I'm done with him too because it is time for a change, not because he sucks. He has proven to be a slightly better than average QB that requires a solid supporting cast. He's not going to create plays on his own, run for 150 yards or make freak throws. He could do well for a lot of teams in this league. Mikey let him down. I don't fault Andy. I don't dislike Andy although I have been really pissed at him for untimely errors. But if this team is going to rebuild, it has to start with Andy.

Therefore....#donewithdalton
I agree with a lot of this. Put Andy on some other teams he could have a super bowl win to his name. No QB can have success with this OL, nonexistent running game and injured WRs. Even though he is far from the teams biggest problem it is probably best for both Cincy and Andy to part ways. I say this knowing there is a 75% chance the next QB will be worse than Andy is.